IMO most creative producer I've ever seen (youtube vid)

Dude looked way more into it than Paul Schaffer, which I thought was impossible until now.
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
hes the man.

did anyone check the actual songs he vocally recorded on his cd?
laugh.gif

It's instances like this where I have to support someone as soon as I see their work. coppin his stuff when I pick up my pay

Scott Who? He could set off a whole new sound in Hip Hop. I hope dudes mess with him I mean theres alot of wierd looking producers out there.

Guy has some serious skills, someone needs to put him on a track I could listen to this +!+ all day.

This dude is nuts! Dude does look like Dwight though. hahah. He has amazing skills. And he does seem to really love making music. Props.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by quik1987

sick.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

dude is a STRAIGHT MONSTER! the disorganized fun is
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

�That was good

but his drum track is lame� ... like some early wack 90's music he needs to let timbaland do his drum tracks

thanks for posting, this dude is beastly on the keyboard...funny too

at the 1:50 mark during Rocky when he does the fist pump and is like "yeah!"
laugh.gif

Does playing the keyboard really well make him the most creative producer you've ever seen? Let's see how he is with the drum patterns. It's like adude with a really good jumpshot and nothing else. It doesn't make him the best basketball player.

i've always wanted a motif xs8... ah well, soft synths and midi keyboards ftw (L?)

Back
Top Bottom