IMO...This is Gucci's best tape in years...maybe ever.

sillyputty

Banned
Gucci_Mane_Trap_Back-front-large.jpg

I don't think i've played a Gucci tape more straight through, than this one.

Its the best hes been consistently in years.

He sounds confident.

The bars are clearer.

The production is...very...very good...talking "single" quality here...

Agree? Disagree?

Download Mixtape | Free Mixtapes Powered by DatPiff.com

EDIT: Ya'll fools gotta listen to the gat'damn tape before you say anything though...Can't comment without doing so....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Best tape he's put out since burrprint 3...Nothing will ever be better than EA Sportscenter

Dog I have every single Gucci Mixtape in my itunes and I was saying the same thing.

The production on the tape is
eek.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn my homie told me to give it a listen said it was bangin Laptop crapped on me still haven't DLd it smh

EA Sportcenter is the epitome of Trap rap, but this is a good one. Definitely has a replay value to it... 

Best Gucci tape ever?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

It's not in the same league as Burrprint/Movie 3D not to mention other classic Gucci tapes.

It's definitely HARD though. Out of his recent stuff I'm gonna have to give it some more spins before I give it the nod over Mr. Zone 6 or even WOTWII

I think we're just hype because Big Cat been slumpin by his standards ever since State vs dropped

So in direct response to this thread I threw on the tape and plugged in my vaporizer. On track 18 right now and if there's one thing this tape is it's consistent. EVERY single track bangs. Like there's 0 filler. I feel completely comfortable saying this is his best work since The Movie 3D.

You can hear his confidence in his flow, he sounds mad comfortable. Lyrics will always be the same with him but he's getting better

My jewelry game on Frigidaire
My watch cold as Siberia
Gucci mane is you serious, hell yea I'm serious
Red watch with the red chain
My diamonds on they period

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Talk that %@!# Gucci

Back
Top Bottom