Importing japanese cars

in Jamaica majority of the cars there are imported from Japan. Last time I was there I seen civic type r's and toyota altezza's

in Jamaica majority of the cars there are imported from Japan. Last time I was there I seen civic type r's and toyota altezza's

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Someone expound on waiting 25 yrs to import a car. Meaning you have to say, I'd like a 2005 bmw 335i euro version, and you can import that actual car in 2030? Or you have to be 25 yrs old, or what, I'm confused. Or since it's 2011 you can import any car 25+ yrs older....

i dont udnerstand either.....

btw didnt motorex scam a lot of ppl?

Yes, that means you'll have to wait until 2030 to import the 335i. If you wanna legally import a car, the car has to be at least 25 years old, so since it's 2011, you can import a car that's from 1986 or later.
Canada has a 15 year rule.
MotoREX was illegally importing Skylines and was supposedly shut down.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ToLiveandDieinNJ

Someone expound on waiting 25 yrs to import a car. Meaning you have to say, I'd like a 2005 bmw 335i euro version, and you can import that actual car in 2030? Or you have to be 25 yrs old, or what, I'm confused. Or since it's 2011 you can import any car 25+ yrs older....

i dont udnerstand either.....

btw didnt motorex scam a lot of ppl?

Yes, that means you'll have to wait until 2030 to import the 335i. If you wanna legally import a car, the car has to be at least 25 years old, so since it's 2011, you can import a car that's from 1986 or later.
Canada has a 15 year rule.
MotoREX was illegally importing Skylines and was supposedly shut down.

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

this. cayman was all the same, impul r33's, altezzas, crazy amount of skyline's there

Originally Posted by bxbadboy90

this. cayman was all the same, impul r33's, altezzas, crazy amount of skyline's there

wouldnt it be better to import your car to canada, then getting paper work done there then drive it to the U.S.?

wouldnt it be better to import your car to canada, then getting paper work done there then drive it to the U.S.?

http://www.japan-partner....+COUPE/ca-for-sale.html

sick.gif
pimp.gif

Hmm, interesting. Yeah, I'm not sure what happens when it's time to register your tags in your own state. That seems like a hurdle to me. Is there big-time emissions issues too?

Hmm, interesting. Yeah, I'm not sure what happens when it's time to register your tags in your own state. That seems like a hurdle to me. Is there big-time emissions issues too?

Back
Top Bottom