In a battle, who are you taking? The Hulk vs Bane vs The Thing (Fantastic 4) vs Juggernaut

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

great breakdown of the top 10 superheros.

and they match them up to the previous ones... will be surprised to see who number one is...
ive been trying to tell everyone how beastly the flash really is 
pimp.gif
this ends the conversation... silver surfer takes the W above all
Maybe if the list didn't come from silver-surfer.us
laugh.gif

It didn't, it's from a old issue of Wizard. Instead of scanning the article dude just typed it out.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by TennHouse2

http://www.silver-surfer.us/Top10list/Top10List.htm

great breakdown of the top 10 superheros.

and they match them up to the previous ones... will be surprised to see who number one is...
ive been trying to tell everyone how beastly the flash really is 
pimp.gif
this ends the conversation... silver surfer takes the W above all
Maybe if the list didn't come from silver-surfer.us
laugh.gif

It didn't, it's from a old issue of Wizard. Instead of scanning the article dude just typed it out.

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Some of yall talking about using black holes and shhh don't get. Aint no evidence that would kill the Hulk so SS would just be avoiding a fight by sending him away.

SBP would be a dope fight. Silver Age Supes is a GOD though. LITERALLY.

Not sold on Amazo defeating the Hulk even if he absorbs his power.
Haha yeah, and it's pretty much been proven that SBP is stronger than him... so we all know who the winner of this fight is
laugh.gif
frown.gif
I'm not all that familiar with the Crisis/Crisis on Infinite Earths/ but I know SBP beat all of them and it took a whole bunch of ppl to defeat and imprison him but did he defeat the Superman that has extra powers like mind control, faster than the speed of light, etc.? Cuz from my knowledge SBP does not have all those extra hax powers and just doesn't have any of the common weaknesses.

As for SBP. Hulk would smash his suit and if you're talking as of recent he'd crush w/e lantern ring he has. Then SBP would have to work from there.

laugh.gif

Even without the suit Superboy Prime would rip hulk to shreds. All the suit does is make him immune to red sun radiation and store sun power for him. Without the suit he'd still have his powers so long as he's absorbed any energy in the suit at all. 
Hulk's strength, no matter how incalculable it may seem, is not matching up with a guy who punches through reality and time. We're talking about a dude who could knock you out today by hitting your great great great great ancestor in the face 2000 years ago.

I can't take punching reality serious as Rilla said if SBP could do that so could the Hulk. SBP punching reality was an !%% pull and pretty bad writing. It doesn't make any sense.

Without the suit the Hulk is half way there to ripping SBP apart. SBP's speed, heat vision, ice breath would not phase the Hulk for long if at all. The Hulk is basically immune to that shh as well.
but at the end of the day your talking about only strength....there are characters that he wouldn't be able to hit that can take him out in other ways
That's the thing though, not only is the Hulk so strong that most of these other way barely phase him you'd have to take whoever is the most powerful in what other way you think he would be taken out in to do it.

And this list is like 10 years old. I remember seeing it myself. The Hulk already beat Dr. Strange. The Hulk doesn't get greatly harmed my mental attacks so Prof. X would meet a quick death unless he employed/forced others to fight for him. That list doesn't account for Spawn at his strongest either. In the the end of Spawn he became the GOD of Earth on equal grounds to the Devil and Jesus. It's not even an expert's opinion though. Just a fan knowledgeable on some heroes.
You guys are kinda missing the point here. It wasn't like SBP had some specific super power where he can CONTROL time and space... No. Dude got so angry, so mad, he started punching... and his punches themselves were powerful enough to BREAK THE BARRIER OF WHAT CAN BE REAL. The Hulk is not touching him AT ALL.

This is when writers go too far.  Just let SBP be a little stronger than Superman along with having no control or care for the welfare of his opponent and there you go.  Infinite Crisis proved this and that is why 3 Flashes and 3 Supermans had to fight him.

Funny how some of the most powerful characters are some of the least popular.  I'm suprised no bad guys where on that list.  I know there are some villians that are ridiculous.

Some of yall talking about using black holes and shhh don't get. Aint no evidence that would kill the Hulk so SS would just be avoiding a fight by sending him away.

Haha yeah, and it's pretty much been proven that SBP is stronger than him... so we all know who the winner of this fight is
laugh.gif
frown.gif
I'm not all that familiar with the Crisis/Crisis on Infinite Earths/ but I know SBP beat all of them and it took a whole bunch of ppl to defeat and imprison him but did he defeat the Superman that has extra powers like mind control, faster than the speed of light, etc.? Cuz from my knowledge SBP does not have all those extra hax powers and just doesn't have any of the common weaknesses.

As for SBP. Hulk would smash his suit and if you're talking as of recent he'd crush w/e lantern ring he has. Then SBP would have to work from there.

laugh.gif

Even without the suit Superboy Prime would rip hulk to shreds. All the suit does is make him immune to red sun radiation and store sun power for him. Without the suit he'd still have his powers so long as he's absorbed any energy in the suit at all. 
Hulk's strength, no matter how incalculable it may seem, is not matching up with a guy who punches through reality and time. We're talking about a dude who could knock you out today by hitting your great great great great ancestor in the face 2000 years ago.

I can't take punching reality serious as Rilla said if SBP could do that so could the Hulk. SBP punching reality was an !%% pull and pretty bad writing. It doesn't make any sense.

Without the suit the Hulk is half way there to ripping SBP apart. SBP's speed, heat vision, ice breath would not phase the Hulk for long if at all. The Hulk is basically immune to that shh as well.
but at the end of the day your talking about only strength....there are characters that he wouldn't be able to hit that can take him out in other ways
That's the thing though, not only is the Hulk so strong that most of these other way barely phase him you'd have to take whoever is the most powerful in what other way you think he would be taken out in to do it.

And this list is like 10 years old. I remember seeing it myself. The Hulk already beat Dr. Strange. The Hulk doesn't get greatly harmed my mental attacks so Prof. X would meet a quick death unless he employed/forced others to fight for him. That list doesn't account for Spawn at his strongest either. In the the end of Spawn he became the GOD of Earth on equal grounds to the Devil and Jesus. It's not even an expert's opinion though. Just a fan knowledgeable on some heroes.
You guys are kinda missing the point here. It wasn't like SBP had some specific super power where he can CONTROL time and space... No. Dude got so angry, so mad, he started punching... and his punches themselves were powerful enough to BREAK THE BARRIER OF WHAT CAN BE REAL. The Hulk is not touching him AT ALL.

This is when writers go too far.  Just let SBP be a little stronger than Superman along with having no control or care for the welfare of his opponent and there you go.  Infinite Crisis proved this and that is why 3 Flashes and 3 Supermans had to fight him.

Funny how some of the most powerful characters are some of the least popular.  I'm suprised no bad guys where on that list.  I know there are some villians that are ridiculous.

Originally Posted by jbone2308

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

apocalypse-smash.jpg

Originally Posted by jbone2308

laugh.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif

apocalypse-smash.jpg

I know i can google about Ghostrider but someone please explain how in the hell is he that powerful?

i thought he was weak.

I know i can google about Ghostrider but someone please explain how in the hell is he that powerful?

i thought he was weak.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i thought he was weak.

I doubt son is that powerful.  As far as Flash we can name others who are speed that could do what he does so I don't think he's different from QuickSilver, teen titan Flash, or another speedster.

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

i thought he was weak.

I doubt son is that powerful.  As far as Flash we can name others who are speed that could do what he does so I don't think he's different from QuickSilver, teen titan Flash, or another speedster.

Back
Top Bottom