***IN ALL SERIOUSNESS... One of OUR very own...***

1d635deae248b265f48f4a7178b6b7ef5f1f838.jpg

I love this dude like we share the same mother (screen name same here as his stage name, been here for yeeeears).  Please support if you can.

I'll go through my channels and see where I can write a check... Doubt if I can make it that night...

1d635deae248b265f48f4a7178b6b7ef5f1f838.jpg

I love this dude like we share the same mother (screen name same here as his stage name, been here for yeeeears).  Please support if you can.

I'll go through my channels and see where I can write a check... Doubt if I can make it that night...

Good to see events like this occur from love and respect.

%%!* sucks people have to go through %%!* like that.

Good to see events like this occur from love and respect.

%%!* sucks people have to go through %%!* like that.

Spoke to him today, he's optimistic about the procedure, says its benign.

Fellas we're all getting older, gotta start taking care of ourselves so the 2070 NT summit is poppin @ Leisure World.

My-T.

Spoke to him today, he's optimistic about the procedure, says its benign.

Fellas we're all getting older, gotta start taking care of ourselves so the 2070 NT summit is poppin @ Leisure World.

My-T.

My prayers are going out to him.... I'm def not a regular in the dmv page but I respect the way you all look out for one another.

My prayers are going out to him.... I'm def not a regular in the dmv page but I respect the way you all look out for one another.

My prayers are with him and his family, Hope he has a successful surgery on Friday and recovery.

My prayers are with him and his family, Hope he has a successful surgery on Friday and recovery.

Back
Top Bottom