***IN ALL SERIOUSNESS... One of OUR very own...***

I went down to Durham on Saturday to hang out with him for a few hours and his recovery is nothing short of remarkable IMO.  Though currently he has no hearing in his left ear, I'm praying that situation changes once the stitches come out and the swelling goes down.  Everyone should mark their calendar and get their tickets well in advance for Saturday December 11th@Black Cat, the final late 80's lineup of Government Issue (legendary DC band to the uninitiated) is reuniting after 21+ years to play a benefit show for Steve.

I went down to Durham on Saturday to hang out with him for a few hours and his recovery is nothing short of remarkable IMO.  Though currently he has no hearing in his left ear, I'm praying that situation changes once the stitches come out and the swelling goes down.  Everyone should mark their calendar and get their tickets well in advance for Saturday December 11th@Black Cat, the final late 80's lineup of Government Issue (legendary DC band to the uninitiated) is reuniting after 21+ years to play a benefit show for Steve.

pimp.gif

Ian he said since you're selling all your shoes that he could split them down the middle with me and Rome.

My-T.

pimp.gif

Ian he said since you're selling all your shoes that he could split them down the middle with me and Rome.

My-T.

pimp.gif

My-T.

pimp.gif

My-T.

pimp.gif

My-T.

pimp.gif

My-T.

Anyone knows how long he'll be in Durham?

Got a pickup to make down there @ Fashion Ave., and I'll be more than willing to visit him.

Anyone knows how long he'll be in Durham?

Got a pickup to make down there @ Fashion Ave., and I'll be more than willing to visit him.

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

pimp.gif

My-T.
hahahahahahahaha

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

pimp.gif

My-T.
hahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom