In Chicago. The fire rises. ANTI NATO PROTEST! Protesters allegedly throws barricades.

nerd.gif
Nato Summit. Protest. Police, police and more police.  

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

http://abclocal.go.com/wls/livenow?id=7096082
been watching locally for the past 30 minutes or so, these people are idiots, i feel bad for the cops and people, the cops are in riot gear and gas masks and some protesters are in all black its 91 today and very humid and its about to start storming 
Exactly me too on Channel 7....  
My pops is a Cop and they got him out there working 14 hour days from Friday-Monday Evening 
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Is this not news?

Unless they're doing something significantly different from the anarchists who protest every other meeting of world leaders every year, then no it's not really news except for those in Chicago who it affects.

All the damn street barricades made me 30 mins late for work this morning. All around NATO in Chicago was a stupid *** idea!
mad.gif

I know all the real criminals in Chicago are doing the Birdman handrub right now.
Spoiler [+]
tumblr_ltlj7nfYxA1qfg5auo1_500.png

Originally Posted by Lou Baton

All the damn street barricades made me 30 mins late for work this morning. All around NATO in Chicago was a stupid *** idea!
mad.gif
Exactly.  It was staged that way. They know what they're doing, they knew it would be a theatrical show. I got the hell out of Chicago because I didn't want to be around it.
But personally, I think that protests should have their own forces of bodyguards to protect them against batons 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom