In England Whites have become Blacks.. Is this guy racist?

Black culture is not a homogenous group
We need to stop looking at this as them and us

-Props to the lady
pimp.gif

This dude is the British version of Bill OReilly

racism still exist... and i always thought england/united kingdom had to be one of those countries that was still living in black and white....

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

racism still exist... and i always thought england/united kingdom had to be one of those countries that was still living in black and white....

Last time I visited I was chilling in a park and some dude came up to me and was like "Oh you American, American gangsta?"

It's weird cause England is a mix of racists and very progressive individuals living in close proximity-In America you know where to go to find openly racist individuals eg a rural area in the bible belt
grin.gif
But when I went to England I made white friends really easily, and it seems like black/white interracial couples were all too common and a lot of girls I saw there were half black and half white-it's a weird dynamic I dunno how to describe it

A few of my cousins are getting married to white women
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ the thought of Jamaican culture over-running England. Even if that was true, that's their just desserts for taking over over half the world.

He says "whites have become black" and black is defined as "a particular sort of violent, destructive, nihilistic gangster culture."

tumblr_lp7ubd1GVt1qc4vch.jpg

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by JayzOnMyToes

Last time I visited I was chilling in a park and some dude came up to me and was like "Oh you American, American gangsta?"

It's weird cause England is a mix of racists and very progressive individuals living in close proximity-In America you know where to go to find openly racist individuals eg a rural area in the bible belt
grin.gif
But when I went to England I made white friends really easily, and it seems like black/white interracial couples were all too common and a lot of girls I saw there were half black and half white-it's a weird dynamic I dunno how to describe it

A few of my cousins are getting married to white women
pimp.gif

i know exactly what you are saying i been to London.. and im currently living out in germany and i see interracial realtionships all the time out here in germany... but yet people out in germany love the american culture hip-hop and rap and black people...

but i believe the problem with the old historian guy is that he is old and he is still living in old times... he is still comparing skin colors and culture... but i dont agree with his stereotype of black people...

David Starkey is a bit of an *%%* to be honest. Ever since his appearance on Question Time, where he decried police officers for looking aggressive because they had utility belts with batons and notebooks etc., I've lost all respect for him. He's obviously an intelligent chap, and probably a brilliant historian but at times he appears dangerously out of touch.

Back
Top Bottom