In Kanye News....

The assertion that Biden gets away with everything and has all of his flaws ignored by the left is a right-wing talking point that ignores the reality of the situation

"Biden said ____ and ____ and ____ and the Dems don't even care" is not an accurate reflection of what really happens

Biden gets criticized daily for the dumb **** he says and does

106923139_3985860061507018_4974508539214798656_n.jpg
Eh, I see what he was trying to do w/ that & wasn't really for it, but wasn't fully against it... kinda respected the audacity, but it failed. Interesting to witness along w/ the response to it though :lol:.

He was trying to appropriate that symbol the same way he black ppl appropriated the n-word. The good things is that he had enough sense to not sell that jacket b/c it would've been od seeing ppl walking around w/ confederate flags on their bombers.

Personally I think the n-word & confederate flag should be left in the past b/c they're one in the same. Only difference is one vocal & the other is visual.

A mere month ago...the current Attorney General, who wrote the opinion on a case for more Mass incarcerations in 93...ordered the military and police to fire rubber bullets and use tear gas on peaceful protesters, protesting police brutality...to give Trump a clear path to walk for a photo op in front of a church. The barest form of using position of power in government yoYou’ve been silent on that.

You have zero words for the AG’s history in civil rights and black peoples. The same AG that pardoned wealthy white government officials and criminals who pushed drugs and guns into the black community in the 80s & 90s in Iran Contra...while calling for more incarceration to the inner city black folk.

Barr isn't running for president. If he was then he'd be getting smoke for his choices too. The DOJ is independent.

Most prosecutors, generally, are tough to defend. I couldn't imagine that as a career choice on the federal or state level. Some of the toughest critiques against Sen. Harris and Sen. Klobuchar are due to their time as prosecutors.

Kanye-confederate-flag.jpg

kw-blog-photo.jpg

094F9E6F226D406B94D2D086A5465787.jpg

Bonus:

COVER_Switching-Dixies.jpg

In the Outkast video “Ms Jackson,” group member Andre 3000 sported a large Confederate flag belt buckle. CNN states that he told Vibe magazine that he wore it “for Southern pride and to rebel.”

7) LL Cool J: "The relationship between the Mason-Dixon needs some fixin'"

6) Brad Paisley: "It ain't like I can walk a mile in someone else's skin"

5) LL Cool J: "RIP Robert E. Lee but I've gotta thank Abraham Lincoln for freeing me, know what I mean"

4) Brad Paisley: "Red flag on my chest is like the elephant in the corner of the South / And I just walked him in the room"

3) LL Cool J: "If you don't judge my gold chains, I'll forget the iron chains"

2) Brad Paisley: "To the man that waited on me at Starbucks, I hope you understand / When I put on that T-shirt the only thing I meant to say is / 'I'm a Skynyrd fan'"

1) LL Cool J: "If you don't judge my du-rag, I won't judge your red flag"

Last edited:

Kanye-confederate-flag.jpg

kw-blog-photo.jpg

094F9E6F226D406B94D2D086A5465787.jpg

Bonus:

COVER_Switching-Dixies.jpg

In the Outkast video “Ms Jackson,” group member Andre 3000 sported a large Confederate flag belt buckle. CNN states that he told Vibe magazine that he wore it “for Southern pride and to rebel.”

7) LL Cool J: "The relationship between the Mason-Dixon needs some fixin'"

6) Brad Paisley: "It ain't like I can walk a mile in someone else's skin"

5) LL Cool J: "RIP Robert E. Lee but I've gotta thank Abraham Lincoln for freeing me, know what I mean"

4) Brad Paisley: "Red flag on my chest is like the elephant in the corner of the South / And I just walked him in the room"

3) LL Cool J: "If you don't judge my gold chains, I'll forget the iron chains"

2) Brad Paisley: "To the man that waited on me at Starbucks, I hope you understand / When I put on that T-shirt the only thing I meant to say is / 'I'm a Skynyrd fan'"

1) LL Cool J: "If you don't judge my du-rag, I won't judge your red flag"

What are your thoughts on that Kanye w/ the confederate flag stuff? Now imo 3k's explanation was just ignorant & LL was straight kooning.

Once upon a time, the rebel flag was pretty much the Georgia flag. I ain’t mad at them trying to culturally appropriate the flag and take it from them.

Barr isn't running for president. If he was then he'd be getting smoke for his choices too.
Wait, so only someone running for president can get smoke for their choices? What about Trumps choice to nominate Barr as Attorney General?

Wait, so only someone running for president can get smoke for their choices? What about Trumps choice to nominate Barr as Attorney General?

No, Im saying in the conversation about presidential candidates. Barr deserves smoke, surely, like most prosecutors. If you recall the DOJ record for deportations under President Obama was highly criticized. But the DOJ is independent.

And Barr's choices are at times at odds with the administration's stated goals. Especially in reference to the First Step Act.

Barr's DOJ is currently investigating Trump.

No, Im saying in the conversation about presidential candidates. Barr deserves smoke, surely, like most prosecutors. If you recall the DOJ record for deportations under President Obama was highly criticized. But the DOJ is independent.

And Barr's choices are at times at odds with the administration's stated goals. Especially in reference to the First Step Act.

So you think Trump deserves no smoke for nominating Barr. Got it.

So you think Trump deserves no smoke for nominating Barr. Got it.

Not what I said at all.

I said that the DOJ is independent. It is.

I think that a lot of the smoke is better aimed at congress. But by all means trump can get smoke for any nomination.

But as we've seen, the fact that he nominated certain SCOTUS judges does not mean they will always agree with him. I am only saying that is sometimes the case with Barr.

What are your thoughts on that Kanye w/ the confederate flag stuff? Now imo 3k's explanation was just ignorant & LL was straight kooning.

"As a people, we are fighting to maintain the Heaven-ordained supremacy of the white man over the inferior or colored race; a white flag would thus be emblematical of our cause.[4]… Such a flag…would soon take rank among the proudest ensigns of the nations, and be hailed by the civilized world as the white mans flag.[5]… As a national emblem, it is significant of our higher cause, the cause of a superior race, and a higher civilization contending against ignorance, infidelity, and barbarism. Another merit in the new flag is, that it bears no resemblance to the now infamous banner of the Yankee vandals.[6][9]"

This is the meaning of the flag.

This is what that flag symbolises as stated by the white men who created it.

There is to be no debate about these facts.

How I feel about it:

"To be ignorant of one's ignorance is the malady of the ignorant." -Alcott

"There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Btw, how's that working out? Last I heard Barr wanted to fire Berman who was investigating Trump associates and lied saying he resigned. Didn't Barr also fire Jessie Liu to take over the D.C U.S attorneys office that was investigating Trump
Not what I said at all.

I said that the DOJ is independent. It is.

I think that a lot of the smoke is better aimed at congress. But by all means trump can get smoke for any nomination.

But as we've seen, the fact that he nominated certain SCOTUS judges does not mean they will always agree with him. I am only saying that is sometimes the case with Barr.
Just because the DOJ is independent doesn't mean that Trump and Barr don't have a relationship or that Barr would't use his position to make moves to benifit Trump. You act as if Trump and Barr are not allowed to be in the same room lol. How's that investigation on Trump going btw? Didn't Barr write a letter saying he went to Trump in order to fire U.S Attorney Geoffrey Berman (without reason) who just so happened to be investigating Trump for the southern district of N.Y?

Btw, how's that working out? Last I heard Barr wanted to fire Berman who was investigating Trump associates and lied saying he resigned. Didn't Barr also fire Jessie Liu to take over the D.C U.S attorneys office that was investigating Trump

Just because the DOJ is independent doesn't mean that Trump and Barr don't have a relationship or that Barr would't use his position to make moves to benifit Trump. You act as if Trump and Barr are not allowed to be in the same room lol. How's that investigation on Trump going btw? Didn't Barr write a letter saying he went to Trump in order to fire U.S Attorney Geoffrey Berman (without reason) who just so happened to be investigating Trump for the southern district of N.Y?

The investigation doesn't end because one attorney gets fired. . .

I think it is very dangerous to have prerequisites to exercise the basic right of voting even if some people are naive, uninformed, racist, straight up stupid, etc.

Who would decide what are the prerequisites? How do we make sure they can't change it to swing the election one way, restrain ideas on both spectrums (left and right), etc.?

We already see the problems with the current electoral system (electoral college, gerrymandering, etc.).

I think it would be a terrible idea to ask for prerequisites, even if I understand where you are coming from.

If someone is "straight up stupid" why should they be granted permission to vote? Wouldn't their collective vote effect you and me?
If someone is "racist" that person thought process is obviously destructed. Someone who votes who is "racist" is going to choose based of their own skin color not based off the best educated decision for the people living in America.
Just like driving, if you can prove yourself then one shouldn't be on the road.
Equivalent to voting, imagine not having to take a test to drive a car on the road. The streets would be a mess.

Who will choose the prerequisites? Not up to me to decide. Obviously coming from an entity that wouldn't make it bias. Generic political questions would be idea, not anything leaning towards Red or Blue. For an example, at minimum. If you dont that America has 50 states, get educated before voting.

Yes I agree the electoral process has it's current problems. It all needs to be revamped and closely monitored.

What makes you think “intelligent” people are going to vote for the good of the people versus their bank account and personal interests?

Mans really invoked Killer Mike. I give Mike his props when due, but he isn’t the voice of black folks like so many non-black folks want to believe. Just because he has made himself more accessible to a white audience through RTJ doesn’t mean we rock with everything he says. :lol::lol:

Back
Top Bottom