In Living Color Appreciation

the Jamaicans with all the jobs were great...and Jim Carey as the girl/man

Kim Wayans as the gossip girl... "nobody better not say nothin bad bout Ms. Jenkins"
laugh.gif

Damon in jail usin the big words wrong...

Mo Better skit with Tommy Davidson

Damon and David w/ Men of Film

classic show...great cast...really diverse...

damn do i miss the 90s and the tv/music that came with it...probably won't happen again...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the Jamaicans with all the jobs were great...and Jim Carey as the girl/man

Kim Wayans as the gossip girl... "nobody better not say nothin bad bout Ms. Jenkins"
laugh.gif

Damon in jail usin the big words wrong...

Mo Better skit with Tommy Davidson

Damon and David w/ Men of Film

classic show...great cast...really diverse...

damn do i miss the 90s and the tv/music that came with it...probably won't happen again...
Oh yeah! Those Jamaican skits were good.
-Jim Carey as the self appointed secret agent protecting the president
- Tommy Davidson as the new guy at the fast food restaurant
pimp.gif
(Someoneplease find this vid)
- Jamie Foxx as Wanda

That show was ahead of its time. Some of the jokes are still relevant. Fly girls FTW

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

for some reason i never liked this show, though. not appealing nor funny to me.

This.

Although the talent is apparent on the show, I never really dug it when it was on, or now. No hate, just my opinion.

Some of my favorites were "Oppression For Men," the parody of the Calvin Klein ads, how to make money from food stamps, the Jamaicans on the plane,the Jamaicans and the Korean boyfriend (he dies and they realize "hey mon, 100 jobs just opened up"), Gossip Lady in the middle of the LA Riots andany skit with Anton the Bum and his jar.

Ironically, I did not really like Jim Carey that much even though the show is heavily identified with him.

Rexanglorum wrote:
Some of my favorites were "Oppression For Men," the parody of the Calvin Klein ads, how to make money from food stamps, the Jamaicans on the plane, the Jamaicans and the Korean boyfriend (he dies and they realize "hey mon, 100 jobs just opened up"), Gossip Lady in the middle of the LA Riots and any skit with Anton the Bum and his jar.

Ironically, I did not really like Jim Carey that much even though the show is heavily identified with him.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
.....the hedley's always have me laughing.

Jamie's dramatic range > Jim's

and it's not even close.

I loved this show, my brothers always watched it and got me hooked.

First 3 seasons are CLASSIC.

Men on Film was some of the funniest moments in tv history for me.

Back
Top Bottom