IN LOVING MEMORY OF SEAN TAYLOR 1/3 OF THE 3 KINGS OF WASHINGTON.....

for immediate press release.....

LRG_3KINGS1.jpg

LRG_3KINGS2.jpg

LRG_3KINGS3.jpg

a lot of these windbreakers will be given out to the family of Sean Taylor and close friends and family of Santana Moss, Clinton Portis, Reggie Wayne andfellow teammates and NFL pros that attended the University of Miami during the last weekend of April. "the 3 kings weekend

there will be some promo's too for those of you who were fans of Sean and the whole movement and I'll be doing some giveaways or contests...

just a little f.y.i.

R.I.P.

that is one sick windbreaker...

big ups to jonas for doing something for sean....

RIP..

everything was fully licensed by U of M and the ******** and since L-R-G is a big company they can't go 1/2 +!% or take shortcuts.

double J's thank you very much, thats a solid lookout.

Sean Taylor and Clinton Portis and Santana Moss are all HUGE FANS/CONTRIBUTORS TO THE L-R-G MOVEMENT.
so it was only right for them to give and do this collab for them.

I mean Portis and the 3 kings rep LRG hard.

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

everything was fully licensed by U of M and the ******** and since L-R-G is a big company they can't go 1/2 +!% or take shortcuts.

then why not put the actual logo on there?

uMiamiLogo.gif

Oh my goodness I have to get this. S.dot was my favorite college and pro player of all time. This is a must have at any cost.

I don't know why, but it was done in collabs with major players and people affiliated with the U of M.

they are not for sale. no money, no proceeds as of yet, although LRG is def. known to do many charities and give to the family of the lost, but for now, theseare only for giveaways,
goto www.myspace.com/3kingsofwashington for more details.

I just wanted to let cats know who are in the DC area and follow the skins.

Originally Posted by Kiss My Airs 33

1. It should have Number 26 if you're going to do Miami colors.

2. LRG sure as hell better not be profiting off this.

word. i personally think you guys meant well but should've done it way back when he first passed away, now it just seems like...well...you know...kindalike you're just using the guy's death to promote a jacket. the first sean taylor memorial shirts (which i need to get by the way) are way better thanthis generic "U" jacket and atleast it had proceeds that all went to his fam.

smh @ the nonsense and the "should" or "profiting".

1. tell that to sdots best friends, portis and santana, they came up with the concept and particulars, L-R-G just executed it.
it was a memorial to both, he played for the canes and most currently played for the skins, so i'm assuming santana and clinton chose # 21, but then wantedit to be their colors since they all played on the same team, etc....

2. that has never been L-R-G's style to try to come up off someone's tragedy or any type of scheme, it's nowhere near what they are about.

3. relax. its a good thing, this was done with full support with those who were closed to Sean.
it's not too late because they are promoting the "3 KINGS OF WASHINGTON" weekend. which is coming up.
thats the whole purpose of this, along with commemorating Sean's life and love for him

peace

funny, cuz it sorta reminds me of the president of my motorcycle gang who was killed and people were mad because we didn't use Red or Blue for his memorialTee's, we used Brown and then people asked why..... BECAUSE IT WAS HIS FAVORITE COLOR. obviously his partners and boy's would know what was supposedto be done and how they wanted it done for their boy.

I know you said these aren't for sale or anything, but if you ever decide to do a promo and give some away please make it well known/noticeable so that Ican enter the contest/drawing/whatever to get one. I'm about as big a Sean Taylor/******** fan as there is, and having one of these would be really specialfor me even though I don't normally wear LRG.

knowing LRG....it'll all be giveaways to family and friends and kids around the area.

believe it or not...good people run the company.

1. tell that to sdots best friends, portis and santana, they came up with the concept and particulars, L-R-G just executed it.
it was a memorial to both, he played for the canes and most currently played for the skins, so i'm assuming santana and clinton chose # 21, but then wanted it to be their colors since they all played on the same team, etc....

2. that has never been L-R-G's style to try to come up off someone's tragedy or any type of scheme, it's nowhere near what they are about.

3. relax. its a good thing, this was done with full support with those who were closed to Sean.
it's not too late because they are promoting the "3 KINGS OF WASHINGTON" weekend. which is coming up.
thats the whole purpose of this, along with commemorating Sean's life and love for him
fosho, that's a good look.

Back
Top Bottom