In n Out Appreciation Thread Vol. Another reason why West>East

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Perhaps I was expecting too much...but really...it tastes like any other burger when I had it.

East coasters:
5 guys
shakeshack
Exactly .. and if 5 guys sold fries with cheese and bacon they'd be even more
pimp.gif

BTW 5 guys on Woodhaven > any other location in NYC

Originally Posted by chokeonsmoke

most definately appreciated...theres one on fishermans warf next to the hooters
nerd.gif

That is the only location that looks different than all the others.

In N Out is GREAT. Roscoe's is better.

And West>East? Really?

NY is the #1 market in America, and basically America's cultural, media and financial epicenter.

Carry on.

For a fast food burger, it doesn't get much better. But there are definitely better burger restaurants out there. There's a place called Burger 90210in Beverly Hills that I think makes much better tasting burgers than In N Out does.

But if you're comparing In N Out to places like McDonald's, Burger King, Jack, etc., there is no question.

yeh i had in n out wen i went to cali, it was iight, not my fav but it was like 5guys for ppl dat live on the east, pretty much the same %^#%. I gotta sayCHECKERS >>>> most burger places

/thread

Originally Posted by sigmakidownz

Originally Posted by AJChick23

I think I just threw up a lil..**#+ looks like a heart attack with a side of indigestion.
sick.gif

laugh.gif
obviously you've never had it.

pimp.gif
appreciated.

lol i think you missed my point..i bet it tastes delicious.. but the best tasting things will kill you the fastest.

I'm not into comparing east vs. west but In and Out is good stuff. unfortunately we don't have them up in Oregon so unless I want to drive to Reddingor beyond I am out of luck..

In N Out looks good, but I still don't dig that Animal Style crap. Until I hit the Pacific, Five Guys holds me down. I went there twice this week and twicelast week.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Having both, I prefer five guys.

Oh and I'm not sure if this is just one five guys restaurant, but you can get bacon and chedder on your fries here where I'm at.

bang for the buck -

in in out double double combo $6.

five guys burger drink and fries gonna cost you $9-10

best place to live Carson, CA in-n-out at 110 Carson exit and a five guys at Carson Mall - 2 miles apart.

Back
Top Bottom