In NYC near Times Square tomorrow need recommendation to watch the Super Bowl

I really hate to make a thread about this but me and my friends are taking a trip to NYC tomorrow and we'll be staying near Times Square and were pretty much clueless on the area. We're looking to find a place nearby to watch the super bowl while getting some decent food. We don't want to do anything special and enter a spot with those super bowl admission fees where you get a package deal with food and drinks etc. I'm looking for somewhere without a fee ( general spot) and somewhere that has a big screen tv or multiple Tvs, basically somewhere chill. For all you NYC nters any recommendation? Thanks.

Last edited:
R.I.P

J/K fambs.....
But all i can tell you is that times square is a tourist trap...your best bet would be to go to a hooters/buffalo wild wings type of place no cover charge but your still spending stupid bread for ****** food and drinks.....pretty sure all bars in the area are gonna charge you to get in or make you spend some type of minimum.
Point is your not watching the super bowl for free in times square unless theyre playing it on one of the jumbotrons and your fine with standing outside in the cold for about 3 hrs
Just make sure to get to one of those places early...at least 2 hrs before kickoff

Last edited:
It doesn't have to be exactly near Times Square. Willing to travel a bit around the city ( just not too far).

Stout on 33rd between 6th and 7th if you want somewhere walkeable.

Just get there early to get a spot.

check out the Pink Houses in Brooklyn. Free admission before 1AM. Great drink specials and ambiance. Crowd tends to get a little seedy but since youre rolling deep with your boys you should be fine.

Word to, best spot is being at this bar in the 90's in Flatbush, same spot GS9 used to hang by, very friendly out there. Or you can head uptown to the Bronx, nothing but good friendly spots up there.

OP, walk into any chain bar you see and you should be good if you in Times Square.  Do a quick Yelp search for sports bars.  

just find some food and grab some drinks and watch it in your hotel with your boys.

If you're just driving there for the day and don't have a hotel, then good luck. I tried to go to bww once but people were there literally all day just chilling and waiting for the game to start so they could save their seats.

Not near Times Square but hit up The Royal, it's in Union Square. One of the better sports bars IMO. Or Ainsworth in Midtown.

Back
Top Bottom