In One Ear and Out the Other Moments vol. Told You So

Joined May 20, 2013
Share your stories of someone not taking your advice and getting burned in the end or where you accurately predicted something and no one listened at the time.

Or vice-versa where it was you who didn't take advice given to you and got burned or where you didn't listen to someone when they accurately predicted something.

Last edited:
Joined Dec 28, 2004
Share your stories of someone not taking your advice and getting burned in the end or where you accurately predicted something and no one listened at the time.

Or vice-versa where it was you who didn't take advice given to you and got burned or where you didn't listen to someone when they accurately predicted something.
you go first

Joined May 20, 2013
you go first

On a family vacation a few years back to a remote part of Pennsylvania and the roads and signs are confusing and the GPS isn't accurate. We come to a fork in the road and I say we go one way and the rest of the fam says the other. We end up driving along that road for like 15-20 minutes and end up crossing the state border into New York. Same ones that said they knew exactly where we were going. 

Best I could think of off the top, might have some better ones but I'm sure NT does.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now