In Paid in Full, whose swag was greater Mitch or Rico?

Wats poppin kermie??

I took the cake... Mushed it in his face... Yo I showed him mad love b.

laugh.gif

Def Rico..Doubt Cam had to actually "act"

Who this kermit the frog %%$ @#@%%- cam
I took the cake...mushed it in his face and told him happy birthday...i show that @#@%% mah love and @#%!@% were looking at me like im buggin.- cam
Ayo let me get a extra water be - cam
Im from everywhere baby bronx brooklyn queens uptown downtown SWITZERLAND -cam
that @#@%% right there is getting money and %@*%! - cam
yo A put your skirt down - cam

Code:
Mitch, can l tell a story?                     l walk up to the table, rlght?                     Pick up the cake...                     mush it in his face,toll him, "Happy birthday."                     N_s at the partylooking at me like l'm buggin'.                     l showed that n_mad love, B.

this movie is an act of fiction based on real life.
who's swag was greater?

ALPO. hands down.
Rich Porter had swag, but he wasnt alpo.

Just finished watching this on youtube, and Mitch was a bum. That dude was making mad bread, pushing european imports, wearing all this flashy jewelry and stuff, but still shared a room with his lil brother and slept in a twin sized bed. Hustling backwards

Ace

I couldn't stand Rico
laugh.gif

Maybe 'cause I'm low key in real life, so I felt Ace when he kept telling Mitch that Rico was bringing too much attention

I got to go with Money Makin' Mitch, he put Rico on.  Plus, if Rico had "swag" they would've made that move to B'more/DMV, but Ace just nixed it.

"N's get shot ey'day Ace"

"Mushed the cake in his face, N's at the party lookin at me like I'm buggin... I showed that N madd love, B"

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom