IN REMEMBRANCE OF CARNIVAL! I have to go to this thing at least once in my life!

Today is Ash Wednesday, and marks the end of the bacchanal orgy known as carnival! I present for your viewing pleasure.
REal talk, has anyone ever been?

mods let me know if i need to take anything down.
Rio+Carnival+Girl.JPG

rioreveller3R_450x531.jpg
1958168-Sabrina-Sato--Rio-Carnival-0.jpg

RioCarnival_narrowweb__300x334,0.jpg

photo.cms

RioCarnival1_gallery__600x400.jpg
carnival13_gallery__533x400.jpg

E458E455-0A10-BAE0-50D8A7ABD45C04B6.jpg

070223_carnival_0.jpg

carnival.jpg

rio-2-431.jpg

flesh02.jpg

rio%20carnival%2020049.jpg

xin_5902020814194681825530.jpg

_42587523_rio_lion_ap.jpg

i'd post more but half are beyond inappropriate.

man i gotta go to one of these too while I'm young. gotta go back to the motherland of T&T. my cousins say they havin a blast.Carnival>>>>New Orleans

I heard T&T's carnival is tight too. Anywhere where theres hot brown chicks, sun and state sponsored foolishness, i'm in

Werd I want to go to this too. The ones in Eastern pkwy, toronto and Orlando fail in comparison to the one in T&T. But then again I heard the one inT&T fails in comparison to the one in Brazil...

I had a hat inspired by that in art class once. I don't even think some of ya'll realize how much energy is put into some of those outfits.

been to the one in Cologne, Germany during a business trip 2 years ago. women and lack of clothing was
eek.gif

basically partied for one whole week.

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Werd I want to go to this too. The ones in Eastern pkwy, toronto and Orlando fail in comparison to the one in T&T. But then again I heard the one in T&T fails in comparison to the one in Brazil...

T&T carnival and Brazilian carnival are 2 different products.

Yes, they both have costumes and parades. BUT the music acts, bands, concerts, etc are different. They don't play soca music in Brazil. They don'tplay brazilian music in T&T.

The soca MUSIC and steel drum bands are the heart and soul of T&T carnival. That's what makes the party.

FREAKING AMAZING BODIES.... im jealousss lol
i wanna move down there maybe its in their water they all have great genes.

Originally Posted by Tus4Prez

man i gotta go to one of these too while I'm young. gotta go back to the motherland of T&T. my cousins say they havin a blast. Carnival>>>>New Orleans

pimp.gif

The closest thing I get is DC & VA Carnival
frown.gif
, next year I'mplaning to go to the real thing in sweet sweet T & T.

i plan on going to one of these when im cakin....not the toronto carnival either, Brazil or bust!

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

Werd I want to go to this too. The ones in Eastern pkwy, toronto and Orlando fail in comparison to the one in T&T. But then again I heard the one in T&T fails in comparison to the one in Brazil...

LIES
ask Jay-z, Diddy's mom, Danny Glover, Chris Tucker
and the countless other celebs that have gone to T&T Carnival
pimp.gif

but i do have a bias

Carnival is one of the greatest experiences of your life
I've been to 3 in Trinidad and my dad went back home to Trinidad for the entire month of February all the way up until 07
I would like to start that tradition up again

Originally Posted by 718stylez

Both these broads are hot. Is this chick naked I can t see any strings attached anywhere?

rioreveller3R_450x531.jpg

photo.cms

Whats good with this pic? Paganism/ devil worship? Someone fill me in...

070223_carnival_0.jpg

TRUST ME WHEN IN SAY!!!! Brasil and Trinidad's carnival is THE TRUTH!!!!!!! I go every year with the fam...I just didnt go this year
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom