In the past year, how many times have you thought about suicide?

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

if you're contemplating Suicide, you are either taking too many pills or drinking too much alcohol. Nothing in life is that bad where you have to take your own life.
Get over yourself, and grow up. I have to go to jail for a while pretty soon,(up to 2 years) and this aint nowhere near an option. The only time i thought i wanted to die I was on Xanax tripping.
Im from Aruba, and have had a WAY WORSE life than 99.9 percent of NT. (probably the whole 100 %) Not only where we poor, but my mom was 16 when she had me.
She didnt have the patience to raise a kid being one herself. She would whoop my *** for any LITTLE thing I did. (not spank, whoop me like a grown person, with hands)
I had to do all the chores in my house, from my room, Living room, kitchen, bathrooms, trash duty, yardwork, wash dishes, wash ALL clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, and put them where they belong.
Back to being broke, one year I got a 12 pack of Brisk Iced Tea for Christmas (favorite drink at the time.) 
indifferent.gif
            Been kicked out of every school in my life damn near.
Basically all Im saying is that We have all had it rough, Pain should make you a bigger and better man, not break you down. If you feel like dying you are way too emotional.
This aint even a 100th of my story, too many bad things went on in my life, Just keep on Gunnin

Not to take away from your upbringing but sounds like the typical lifestyle of growing up in the Jungles, CA (18yrs) were I am from...very common story. I experienced everything you just mentioned except one of my Parents cared.

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

if you're contemplating Suicide, you are either taking too many pills or drinking too much alcohol. Nothing in life is that bad where you have to take your own life.
Get over yourself, and grow up. I have to go to jail for a while pretty soon,(up to 2 years) and this aint nowhere near an option. The only time i thought i wanted to die I was on Xanax tripping.
Im from Aruba, and have had a WAY WORSE life than 99.9 percent of NT. (probably the whole 100 %) Not only where we poor, but my mom was 16 when she had me.
She didnt have the patience to raise a kid being one herself. She would whoop my *** for any LITTLE thing I did. (not spank, whoop me like a grown person, with hands)
I had to do all the chores in my house, from my room, Living room, kitchen, bathrooms, trash duty, yardwork, wash dishes, wash ALL clothes, dry clothes, fold clothes, and put them where they belong.
Back to being broke, one year I got a 12 pack of Brisk Iced Tea for Christmas (favorite drink at the time.) 
indifferent.gif
            Been kicked out of every school in my life damn near.
Basically all Im saying is that We have all had it rough, Pain should make you a bigger and better man, not break you down. If you feel like dying you are way too emotional.
This aint even a 100th of my story, too many bad things went on in my life, Just keep on Gunnin

Not to take away from your upbringing but sounds like the typical lifestyle of growing up in the Jungles, CA (18yrs) were I am from...very common story. I experienced everything you just mentioned except one of my Parents cared.

Originally Posted by RASNEPONRAMA

you dont chase happyness or love, its not an object, its a feeling that comes from beyond thought, It's in you, so stop searching...

In order to find it, stop wanting, its all ego, it makes you believe once you find/get this, that, youll be happy. all external forms bring period of happyness, then youll get tired and WANT something new so anyways... Try being in peace with yourself/quite the mind from self destruction, dont fight what you think, just silently watch, on how it tries to keep u trapped from being...accept, understand, let go of past and future, start living in the now.. PRESENT is all you got

Life is beautiful has lots to offer but if youre resisting by self destruction/youre gonna miss out...

resistance comes from the mind, i suggest you start watching it... n learn its behaviors
STRONG!

Originally Posted by RASNEPONRAMA

you dont chase happyness or love, its not an object, its a feeling that comes from beyond thought, It's in you, so stop searching...

In order to find it, stop wanting, its all ego, it makes you believe once you find/get this, that, youll be happy. all external forms bring period of happyness, then youll get tired and WANT something new so anyways... Try being in peace with yourself/quite the mind from self destruction, dont fight what you think, just silently watch, on how it tries to keep u trapped from being...accept, understand, let go of past and future, start living in the now.. PRESENT is all you got

Life is beautiful has lots to offer but if youre resisting by self destruction/youre gonna miss out...

resistance comes from the mind, i suggest you start watching it... n learn its behaviors
STRONG!

It's hard to understand this/depression in general if you haven't been there.
I've struggled with anxiety/depression for the last five years, and on my worst days I just can't get out of bed. I don't care about getting my day started, I'd rather just sink away in my bedsheets. I love sleeping because it feels like I'm fast-forwarding life... getting to something better, somehow. It's like a raincloud follows you around all day and nothing can make it go away.

It's hard to understand this/depression in general if you haven't been there.
I've struggled with anxiety/depression for the last five years, and on my worst days I just can't get out of bed. I don't care about getting my day started, I'd rather just sink away in my bedsheets. I love sleeping because it feels like I'm fast-forwarding life... getting to something better, somehow. It's like a raincloud follows you around all day and nothing can make it go away.

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by hella handsome

honestly, when i used to get high i would think about it a lot...
i had to stop getting high and drinking a lot, because it puts my mind in another place. a dark place where all of my fears and stresses from life come down on me hard and i think about hurting myself...

so i had to put all of that down...
word that's why a lot of people get so paranoid when they get high, it brings all the things you hide in your subconscious and try not to think about to the front. it's great to get high and write all the %@*% down and then use it as a list to work on to better your life. you can't fully enjoy the true potential of weed until all that %@*% in your head/life is sorted out and your are comfortable with the way things are.
yeah man, i used to get scared as %%%+. also, i used to suffer from panic attacks, and weed would only increase my chances of having one. 
being high or drunk only increases my paranoia so i try my best not to do it

Originally Posted by Damu

Originally Posted by hella handsome

honestly, when i used to get high i would think about it a lot...
i had to stop getting high and drinking a lot, because it puts my mind in another place. a dark place where all of my fears and stresses from life come down on me hard and i think about hurting myself...

so i had to put all of that down...
word that's why a lot of people get so paranoid when they get high, it brings all the things you hide in your subconscious and try not to think about to the front. it's great to get high and write all the %@*% down and then use it as a list to work on to better your life. you can't fully enjoy the true potential of weed until all that %@*% in your head/life is sorted out and your are comfortable with the way things are.
yeah man, i used to get scared as %%%+. also, i used to suffer from panic attacks, and weed would only increase my chances of having one. 
being high or drunk only increases my paranoia so i try my best not to do it

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23
Wow man.
eek.gif

Thanks for sharing your story, I hope everything is going well with you.

@dunks87 Sorry about your friend, that's sad that he life a child behind.

Originally Posted by kuya7macky23
Wow man.
eek.gif

Thanks for sharing your story, I hope everything is going well with you.

@dunks87 Sorry about your friend, that's sad that he life a child behind.

I did a lot earlier this year after I quit my job and went through a rough patch where I was completely broke..

I felt like a piece of +*$$ because I had no job, money and was having to ask my parents to support me..

The way I always thought about it was just driving into something fast as +*$$ and just being completely gone.. I'm glad I never went through with it.. I ended up getting a better job.. (I'm actually at work now watching king of the hill) and I also just recently cuffed my chick
pimp.gif

I did a lot earlier this year after I quit my job and went through a rough patch where I was completely broke..

I felt like a piece of +*$$ because I had no job, money and was having to ask my parents to support me..

The way I always thought about it was just driving into something fast as +*$$ and just being completely gone.. I'm glad I never went through with it.. I ended up getting a better job.. (I'm actually at work now watching king of the hill) and I also just recently cuffed my chick
pimp.gif

Just remember that there are always people that are going through worse times then you are...I know its been said and its cliche but its true. When things are at there lowest the only place you can go is up. Keep your head up man

Back
Top Bottom