In your opinion, what are fashion mistakes made by men/women ? VOL....2016

- all short sleeved Polo shirts besides fresh plain solid polos are horrible. (and not the weird outlet colors that are misshapen and made with cheap cotton, either.)

- hoodies are so childish. crew neck > . crew neck sweater with a collared shirt under >>> 

Bugging On The jeans
i'm not entirely against them, but 98% of the time I see guys in them they look sooooooo terrible, so why play with those odds. i haven't worn jeans in like 3 years. not comfortable. look weird now. girls look ok in them, just not my speed.

this did guy try to write off jeans as some sort of fad? [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

- all short sleeved Polo shirts besides fresh plain solid polos are horrible. (and not the weird outlet colors that are misshapen and made with cheap cotton, either.)
- hoodies are so childish. crew neck > . crew neck sweater with a collared shirt under >>> 

someone banish this guy to da "NT dressing better thread" never to be seen or heard from again :lol:

Boy stop. Ain't nobody saying that in the dbnt thread.

Dudes dropping dumb amounts of money on hoodies and jorts in that thread

John Elliott>>>

- men wearing jeans. (high quality chinos and cords only for me.)

View media item 2041131

:rofl:

:lol: Another black sock vs white sock debate?

Both are perfectly acceptable depending on the shoes/fit they're worn with.

I think everyone can agree on that :lol:

But you got some dudes rocking this setup
View media item 2050335View media item 2050336I can understand if you're 60 though, and have the khaki shorts with the suspenders

Jean shorts. Granted, I wore them once myself years ago and I look back on those days with eternal regret :smh: That's been the big one for me for the longest time. Beyond that, white socks, loud shoes, cargo shorts, whatever is all good and I can accept in various circumstances. I myself wear graphic tees, but I also think there's a limit to that and that no one needs to be wearing a graphic tee every single day. Especially not if all of them are from Champs and have terms like "Witness" or "Just Do It" on them.

Discovered another one a few days ago that I didn't even know existed

View media item 2050428
My younger cousin walked into my apartment wearing a hoodie like this. Only difference is that it was blue. I stared at it for a few minutes trying to figure out why he'd cut the sleeves off what looked to be a brand new hoodie. Then I figured out that the hoodie hadn't been torn or cut, it was just made that way :smh: Asked him what the purpose of a short sleeve hoodie was and he told me he just thought it looked nice. Firstly, people that wear jackets and hoodies in 90-100 degree weather naturally irk me. That's just how i've always been, but taking something meant to keep you warm and altering it to keep you cool, just doesn't make any sense to me :lol: I was trying to tell him that if wearing a hoodie made him too hot then he should just not wear one to begin with or take it off. Son said that the hoodie was an important part of his "fit and personal style" :lol: Just strikes me as something that wouldn't work for you in the winter or the summer.

Last edited:
I still see cats wit those ss pleather hoodies and pleather joggers like bruh its 80 degreez ouchea

I brought a short sleeve hoodie recently, but I hoop in hoodies and long sleeves and tights and medium all white socks with dark or black sneakers. Mad weird.

Hell I wear all white socks with my vans.

Last edited:
Gold/silver shoes

Shoes with straps

Affliction/Tap Out/UFC gear

Stickers on hat

Not bending brim on hat

Clothes with large logo 

Designer belt with the shirt tucked behind the buckle 

Sagging pants

Thumb rings

Diamond/CZ stud earrings

Skinny jeans/sweat pants

Skinny ties

Button ups buttoned up to the top

T shirts under dress shirt

White watches/belts

Dressing like a Karmaloop model

Shopping at UO

A major one would be not dressing for your body type (ie fat dudes in skinny jeans or skinny dudes in XS shirts)

Overmatching, don't wear a red and black shirt with a red and black hat and red and black sneakers. You look like a 7th grader

Durags in public

Knock off designer brands. Like not fake gucci or anything which is still a fail but like brands that make a slightly different version of a style made popular buy one specific brand. Like how embelish decided to make affordable Balmain biker denim (I am aware they did not create the style but they are credited for the resurgence of it)

Boot cut jeans 

Over sized jeans with Chelsea boots 

FItted hats with unnecessary designs, also oversized fitted hats 

Overmatching, don't wear a red and black shirt with a red and black hat and red and black sneakers. You look like a 7th grader
There's a guy at my gym who wears matching Jordan gear from head to toe
laugh.gif
fitted, socks, everything.
isn't there someone on NT who does that too? dalitso or something like that?

isn't there someone on NT who does that too? dalitso or something like that?
Yeah man, this is honestly worse than that if you can believe it. The most ridiculous part is the socks. He buys them too big so he can pull them all the way up to his knees..... serious

Maybe it's already been mentioned but I see so many men wearing suits with pant legs dragging or men in an office with baggy khakis. Getting a suit hemmed is only like $20. Yet nobody does it( ok nobody meaning a lot of people in business offices that aren't high class places)

Back
Top Bottom