[IN YOUR OPINION] which jordan has the best OG colorways?

4499574306_2cd26dd7bb.jpg

personally i think the 7's have the best og colorways  ... none of them perfectly matched with the bulls gear  which made them unique...whats yours?

4499574306_2cd26dd7bb.jpg

personally i think the 7's have the best og colorways  ... none of them perfectly matched with the bulls gear  which made them unique...whats yours?

The best? Who's to say? And your post says most unique.. Does that define the best to you?

Anyway, my favorite colorways are the 3's and 13's. White cements, black cements, true blues, fire reds, and then Playoffs, white/blacks, flints, white/reds, black/reds.. So many beautiful shoes

The best? Who's to say? And your post says most unique.. Does that define the best to you?

Anyway, my favorite colorways are the 3's and 13's. White cements, black cements, true blues, fire reds, and then Playoffs, white/blacks, flints, white/reds, black/reds.. So many beautiful shoes

13s and 14s imo. I particularly like how the color blocking between the black toe 14s and the white/reds make them look like completely different models.

13s and 14s imo. I particularly like how the color blocking between the black toe 14s and the white/reds make them look like completely different models.

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

I'd have to say 6's I mean Infrared is just a nice colorway, especially the eye popping OG's!
gotta agree with the vi's. maroon, sport blue, carmines, and white + black infared. my favorite model and two of the five og colorways still haven't been retro'd.

Originally Posted by JermLacedUp

I'd have to say 6's I mean Infrared is just a nice colorway, especially the eye popping OG's!
gotta agree with the vi's. maroon, sport blue, carmines, and white + black infared. my favorite model and two of the five og colorways still haven't been retro'd.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

this.

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

this.

Back
Top Bottom