In4mation x Vans Half Cab Collab (Final Version, minor differences) (available now)

Hey so I just got my pair that I ordered online and there's a few differences/changes from that of the sample.

Final Version

Sample Version

from the get go, there is no big change as far as the overall appearance is concerned, so let me get straight to the point.

Final Version

Sample Version

The final version does not have any logo or the word "in4mation" on the shoe. My guess is that what makes these different than any other collab(other than having their name on the shoe) is the houndstooth located on the inner lining of the shoe.

Final Version

Sample Version
08vans.in4.halfcabs-5.jpg

The shoe lace pattern is a bit different too. Mine are a bit checkered and theirs are column like.

Anyways, hope this provides any information (no pun intended). Sidenote: I think they really dropped the ball on this. I wasn't made aware of thisrelease, I just so happened to be on their website when they had these up, and back then they had a full size run. I ordered my shoes about 1.5 weeks ago btw.

AND HERE'S the hyperlink to the remaining pairs so act fast. sizes 6, 10.5, 11, and 11.5 are still available
http://store.in4mants.com...tCode=08vans.in4.halfcabs

Sample version is way better in so many ways, and even though I was highly anticipating these the yellowed midsoles just kill it for me.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by welcometothetonezone

Sidenote: I think they really dropped the ball on this. I wasn't made aware of this release, I just so happened to be on their website when they had these up, and back then they had a full size run.
Actually, they didn't drop the ball on anything. IN4M did a really cool thing and gave members/visitors of another forum (OTWS) a chance topre-order their pairs before the release. Quite a few of them were eaten up by that process, while most of the others were bought up by those who frequent theIn4mation site or were informed of such by other forums/blogs. They are indeed an ill shoe, and the gummy/tan-yellow sole adds to the appearance; a white onewould just look wrong, especially once it gets dingy.

^How, because of the laces? I own these, and aside from the laces and lack of IN4M branding, there is no difference. The lighting in the OP's personalpictures only makes the shoes look less vibrant than the samples with the white background.

Anywhere else to cop there? In4mation's online shop is out, I don't see nothin' on ebay either. Looks like I'm out of luck.
frown.gif

Don't like the darker laces, and the contrast between the toebox and the rest of the shoe seems to be toned down as well.

Proper execution but over-all I am not a fan of this release...

When it comes to houndstooth I would REALLY like to see the HUF x Vans Mountain Edition sampled before the chukkas came out!!!!

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

These are ugly i think many will pass.

Not really A fan of Hc's but if I was I wouldn't get these

midsole=
sick.gif

for some reason it reminds me of a good guy doll, and id would of been 10x better if they flipped the shoe inside out

You sure? That final version looks way off in the cut of the shoe. I've seen sample version @ stores? Explain. Those finals you posted look fugazi.

Back
Top Bottom