{IND} Colts @ {WSH} ******** - 10.17.2010 - Sunday Night Football - WK 6

NBC - 8:20 PM ET

whz12w.jpg

Unfreaking believeable if the team pulls this off and goes to 3-0 in October...couldn't have imagined it after the Rams loss AT ALL.

Defense better be on point like they were in the 2nd half and OT vs GB! Hopefully the running game gets better too.

Go Skins.

NBC - 8:20 PM ET

whz12w.jpg

Unfreaking believeable if the team pulls this off and goes to 3-0 in October...couldn't have imagined it after the Rams loss AT ALL.

Defense better be on point like they were in the 2nd half and OT vs GB! Hopefully the running game gets better too.

Go Skins.

Colts have one of the worst run defenses. If we can get our ground game going then we can definitely compete. If we can keep Peyton off the field and get McNabb in a rhythm early then we got a good shot at winning this.

Go Skins! Lets send a message early and apply pressure all four quarters

Colts have one of the worst run defenses. If we can get our ground game going then we can definitely compete. If we can keep Peyton off the field and get McNabb in a rhythm early then we got a good shot at winning this.

Go Skins! Lets send a message early and apply pressure all four quarters

Shanny will get back to the ground game after that debacle against GB.

4 out of 5 close games says this one will be another heart attack kinda day
tired.gif
tired.gif

Shanny will get back to the ground game after that debacle against GB.

4 out of 5 close games says this one will be another heart attack kinda day
tired.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

I want the Colts to win but I can see the Skins winning in a close one.
OK....we're done.  Got the certified kiss of death....

Colts 48
Skins 17

Last game DK predicted the Skins to win was against the Rams....we all know how that turned out
laugh.gif

Colts 48
Skins 17

Last game DK predicted the Skins to win was against the Rams....we all know how that turned out
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Colts 48
Skins 17

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Colts 48
Skins 17

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Colts 48
Skins 17

laugh.gif

he needs to pick yall every week then...
We need all the help we can get....
laugh.gif

Colts 48
Skins 17

laugh.gif

he needs to pick yall every week then...
We need all the help we can get....
laugh.gif

We won't know the status of players like Trent Williams and Jammal Brown until much later this week, but the ******** already have announced the names of at least a few guys who will be at Sunday's game against the Indianapolis Colts. Larry Brown, Pat Fischer, Russ Grimm, Joe Jacoby and Doug Williams head the list of 50 former ******** who are returning to town.

In their latest effort to re-connect the team with its rich tradition and history, the ******** have dubbed this weekend's contest the homecoming game. It's the "first annual," so presumably, the team is starting a new tradition here.

Parking lots at FedEx Field will open early -- at 2 p.m. -- and the team has a variety of activities planned for the day.

Link

We won't know the status of players like Trent Williams and Jammal Brown until much later this week, but the ******** already have announced the names of at least a few guys who will be at Sunday's game against the Indianapolis Colts. Larry Brown, Pat Fischer, Russ Grimm, Joe Jacoby and Doug Williams head the list of 50 former ******** who are returning to town.

In their latest effort to re-connect the team with its rich tradition and history, the ******** have dubbed this weekend's contest the homecoming game. It's the "first annual," so presumably, the team is starting a new tradition here.

Parking lots at FedEx Field will open early -- at 2 p.m. -- and the team has a variety of activities planned for the day.

Link

With Dwight Freeney lurking on Sunday, the ******** could definitely use the services of Trent Williams. Thursday's good news: The rookie left tackle says he expects to be able to play.

Williams suffered a knee injury late in last Sunday's win over the Packers. An MRI revealed no structural damage earlier this week, and Williams said Thursday morning he'll be healthy enough to face the Indianapolis Colts.

Link

Back
Top Bottom