INDIE Music Thread

smokin.gif

my body is super ready for the new album.

anybody **** with purity ring?..... I've only heard one album from them. tight beats but their lyrics go right over my head. gotta listen to them over and over again.

These guys opened for Kendrick Lamar at William and Mary this past week.
Bad Rabbits is incredibly dope. Cant believe they're not more popular than they are, but hopefully with their tour they start to get a bigger fanbase. Wish they'd tour outside the east coast, but oh well. Cant wait for the album :pimp:

anybody **** with purity ring?..... I've only heard one album from them. tight beats but their lyrics go right over my head. gotta listen to them over and over again.
Pretty sure they only have one album, and they blew up last year because of it. Me and basically everyone on campus was bumping Shrines heavy, looking forward to new stuff from them.

purity ring and braids are both great bands, braids needs to drop another album soon..

Grimes sounds similar to purity ring, you guys should check her out if you haven't already.. she's awesome.

Bad Rabbits is incredibly dope. Cant believe they're not more popular than they are, but hopefully with their tour they start to get a bigger fanbase. Wish they'd tour outside the east coast, but oh well. Cant wait for the album :pimp:

I predict after their album drops they will start to blow up. What's really hurting them is the lack of music available. In this day and age it's hard to keep the attention of the consumer with just a few songs.

RAC - Hollywood (ft. Penguin Prison) & YACHT - Second Summer (RAC Mix)

Anyone down with RAC (aka Andre Allen Anjos & his cohorts Andrew Maury & Karl Kling)? He's done some amazing remixes myself & several others have posted in various threads. He's doing some of his own songs now which are great. He also did another stellar remix below. I often like his remixes better then the originals. His rework of the Yacht song is proof of that. The original was just meh to me but his remix made it into a mellow laid back track. These dudes need to blow up bigger then they are.

Last edited:
tame impala covering my favorite 3K song is the coolest thing i've seen/heard all week..

who would have thought the frail looking dude with the grey sweater could get down like that.
laugh.gif

Phoenix - Trying To Be Cool (RAC Mix)

My favorite song off the current album remixed by one of my favorite producers/musicians...

Yo DT43, the visual for the Soulive cover is just fine... :smokin

I made a thread about Lorde, but I guess this belongs in here instead. I've been bumping her EP a lot. Check her out.

this Savages album is the ****, these girls are very talented and they sure know how to rock.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom