INDIE Music Thread

Mazzy Star - California

New... Their first album since '96 is due to be released September 24th via Rhymes Of An Hour Records.

some of my favorite acts right now

let's see if that new washed out is any good..

nerd.gif

I only listened to it once last night, but I didn't think it was that interesting. Based on the first listen, I liked his last album A LOT more. Hopefully it grows on me with a few more spins. :\

nerd.gif

I only listened to it once last night, but I didn't think it was that interesting. Based on the first listen, I liked his last album A LOT more. Hopefully it grows on me with a few more spins. :\

i used it as my go to sleep album last night and i thought it was pretty good, i wasn't blown away like i hoped though.. but i guess that's washed out for you. i'll most defintely give it a couple more spins before giving it a rating or anything like that.

nerd.gif

i used it as my go to sleep album last night and i thought it was pretty good, i wasn't blown away like i hoped though.. but i guess that's washed out for you. i'll most defintely give it a couple more spins before giving it a rating or anything like that.

been listening since yesterday. definitely give it a for more spins. its a subtle album, as you'd expect. Within and Without had a few more standouts, a la Amor Fati

nerd.gif
I only listened to it once last night, but I didn't think it was that interesting. Based on the first listen, I liked his last album A LOT more. Hopefully it grows on me with a few more spins.
ohwell.gif
been listening since yesterday. definitely give it a for more spins. its a subtle album, as you'd expect. Within and Without had a few more standouts, a la Amor Fati
i listened to it a couple more times and now i'm hooked.
laugh.gif

this man just flat out knows how to make good music.. the songs blend in so good together that i can't even pick a favorite yet.

The Virgins - Prima Materia, Flashbacks, Memories & Dreams, & Travel Express

Totally forgot their sophomore album was released...

The Velvet Underground - Rock & Roll & I´m Waiting For The Man

There are sooooo many indie bands that owe a huge debt of gratitude to the likes of the Velvet Underground & Iggy & The Stooges...

The Stooges - Search And Destroy & Lust For Life

The Velvet Underground - Rock & Roll & I´m Waiting For The Man

There are sooooo many indie bands that owe a huge debt of gratitude to the likes of the Velvet Underground & Iggy & The Stooges...

This song gives me the feels in the worst kind of way
ohwell.gif
pimp.gif
tired.gif

"He's never early, he's always late
First thing you learn is you always gotta wait"

source... was addicted to horse for a year

Back
Top Bottom