INDIE Music Thread

Glass Candy too, anything associated with Johnny Jewel/Italians Do It Better is great

Last edited:
Johnny Jewel is easily one of the hardest working dudes in the biz.

He's what Kanye thinks himself to be (but isn't).

Last edited:
Alabama Shakes - Don't Wanna Fight

Someone told me they may be touring with their label mate Benjamin Booker... That would be :smokin!

Love this new track.

New Waxahatchee is really good as well. The music is truly heartfelt and created with passion, I appreciate her a lot.

Death Cab For Cutie - Black Sun

Their last couple of releases were very bland but this track seems very promising.

Father John Misty's album = [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

So much heat man. I played this album all the way through last night and came to the realization that it is one of the best albums I have ever heard. Really good and genuine music. Now I just need to find a girl to play this to :wow:

Last edited:
Been going to hella shows for noise pop.

Blackbird Blackbird was fun. Mystery Skulls was killin.

Purity Ring's new album...first half is disappointing, then I get what I wanted, with a few bangers.

When's Grimes album hitting these streets?

ezra vine 

usually don't listen to indie music, more house/dance, but Ive been liking these two songs lately 

Honestly dude, this reallyostly has been a thread for homies to post bomb tracks that may or may not have ready become
Popular.

Just post what you got fam we all family.

Heartsigh, Bodyache, Flood on the Floor?

Idk, album is incredible to me. It's up there w/ their first to me after multiple listens through.

Didn't see y'all's opinions. I'm stupid.

Dust on the floor And food on the floor are the best tracks. Begin again and sea castle are next. Everything else just doesn't tickle me.

The brothers are back at it 
pimp.gif

No World  was amazing

^ My man. Been lookin' forward to new music from them. Trust (Hell Below) & Careful, stay in heavy rotation.

I don't know if there are any fans of chopped and screwed music in here, but Little Dragon's last project got that treatment, and it's actually kinda dope.

Alabama Shakes - Don't Wanna Fight & Gimme All Your Love (Live on SNL)

Great performance on SNL this past weekend.

I really hope it's true that they're touring with label mate Benjamin Booker.

TV On The Radio - Test Pilot (studio version & Chilly Gonzales Remake)

I love this band. Just when I think there aren't any good imaginative American bands, I get reminded by this group, Alabama Shakes, & others in this thread. Thank god for great music... :smokin

The Chilly Gonzales remake is dope...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom