INDIE Music Thread

^yeah i was listening to it the other day its pretty good 

but Dan Auerbach can do no wrong in my eyes really

New Beirut is another solid offering. The closing track is perfection. Loving the light blue vinyl as well.

Forgot about this hot fire on my iPod. 
mean.gif

Listened to it for the first time in a long time.

So whose been to a Beach House show so far this summer?  I remember this thread said no NYC this tour but they're in Brooklyn tomorrow night.  Looks like it's a small venue too which is cool.  I missed them last week cause I didn't get around to asking a girl to go with me in time, I'm not trying to get those types of feels in a public place like a concert all by myself.  Plus my car's inspection was up.  Anyways I held off on the leak, the new LP is awesome.

SMH. I came into this thread like a month and a half ago to complain about no NY stop. Now I come back and read that they were in Brooklyn? And in an intimate venue? My salt levels are way too high right now.

Album is great though.

SMH. I came into this thread like a month and a half ago to complain about no NY stop. Now I come back and read that they were in Brooklyn? And in an intimate venue? My salt levels are way too high right now.

Album is great though.
yea but the thing is apparently it was on some unannounced stuff, the concert I mean.  so I wouldn't feel too bad.  Houston and Atlanta look like good stops if tickets are still available.  What I'm hoping is that they'll add more shows in California, they added Santa Ana but that sold out quick. 

new music that the thread readers should maybe check out is the new GUM LP if you can find it.  It was on soundcloud for like a day.  Official release isn't until November.  

Last edited:
So Beach House said on twitter that they're releasing another album next week but I guess that anyone who cares would know this before checking Niketalk.  Hopefully this means more shows. 

Just saw on Twitter omgggggg thank you Beach House my ears aren't ready. Just keep adding reasons on as to why they're my favorite band.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom