Indoor vs Outdoor Fatigue

I'm talking about any sport that as both versions (volleyball/basketball/soccer etc). I can normally play a couple full court basket basketball game outdoors with minimal fatigue. I played indoors yesterday and I was done after the first game. Has anyone else noticed a difference? I think it may be a lack of oxygen or something
grin.gif

I'm talking about any sport that as both versions (volleyball/basketball/soccer etc). I can normally play a couple full court basket basketball game outdoors with minimal fatigue. I played indoors yesterday and I was done after the first game. Has anyone else noticed a difference? I think it may be a lack of oxygen or something
grin.gif

If it's sunny outdoors I get tired faster, but if it's cloudy I'd say they're probably equivalent.

If it's sunny outdoors I get tired faster, but if it's cloudy I'd say they're probably equivalent.

I need to start paying more attention to this because this convo came up last night. I don't recall getting any more tired due to indoors/outdoors, but I would think the more extreme the temperature, the higher the chance of abnormal fatigue. 

Or maybe the pounding on the asphault while playing outdoors can accelerate fatigue?

Back
Top Bottom