iNeed iPhone help

Joined Feb 15, 2010
My iPhone has (twice now) given me the "iPhone cannot send/receive calls/messages--plug into iTunes and restore" message.

The last "major" change to my iPhone was this past Tuesday, when I added some music to it. I'm guessing one or more of those songs were corrupt.

If it matters, I dropped my iPhone on concrete and partially shattered the screen that night. Could this (seemingly only aesthetic damage) be the cause?

It's really frustrating to lose all of your apps, numbers, pictures, etc.

What do y'all think the problem is? And how can I solve it?

Joined Feb 15, 2010
I already have. It went many hours without any problems, but then it gave me the "restore" message again. That's why I'm asking if anyone has experienced the same thing, and if it's a corrupt file or internal damage from me dropping it.

Joined Feb 7, 2008
so if you do the same thing again? eventually you will get the same message again?

Joined Dec 5, 2007
Originally Posted by ricky robot

If it matters, I dropped my iPhone on concrete and partially shattered the screen that night. Could this (seemingly only aesthetic damage) be the cause?
/thread.

oh and back your iphone up, makes a copy of everything.

Joined Feb 15, 2010
Originally Posted by NKEAIR

so if you do the same thing again? eventually you will get the same message again?
I don't know what it is that I did, though? That's why I'm asking?

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now