Inequality Between Men and Women | Domestic Violence

This video on YouTube has recently come across my timeline, and has sparked quite a debate:

Though I'm not a proprietor for violence against women, I can honestly say that if I were in his position, I'm not sure that I wouldn't have at least pushed these women off of me. That being said, we all know that if he did do anything so little as grab one of them, he would be in jail and facing charges that could potentially ruin his life.

That being said, what is the right thing to do in this situation? Be physically assaulted by these two women since they feel he "deserved" it for cheating and take the L, or try to restrain them and potentially be accused of some BS charge that does not go both ways?

Double standard

Touch a broad you getn locked up

Aint nun you can do about it

grin.gif

Stories like the Cleveland attic abduction case is the reason why you can't do anything back.

Women are looked at like delicate creatures that can't stop big bad men from having their way with them.

Some women know that they won't get reprimanded if its a word of mouth battle. So they flex on dudes.

I remember once when I was arguing with my girl. She hit me and said she was about TK hit me again if I dont listen to her.. and if I hit her back she was gonna call the police.

I told her to wait while I get my cell phone recorder ready so we can show how she hit me first when I knock her all the way out...

Long story short, she never hit me again.

Double standard

Touch a broad you getn locked up

Aint nun you can do about it
Sure there is.  Men have to take up the cause, be as active and as vocal as women are in the fight against domestic violence against them

Ignore the perceptions of weakness that come with reporting domestic violence against men by a partner

force people to change their minds about what they think domestic violence is

Forgo physical retaliation, use the laws...

Sure there is.  Men have to take up the cause, be as active and as vocal as women are in the fight against domestic violence against them
Ignore the perceptions of weakness that come with reporting domestic violence against men by a partner
force people to change their minds about what they think domestic violence is
Forgo physical retaliation, use the laws...
women have a very tactful way of shaming men...

Let a women hit you, women think you are a strong man if you dont retaliate. But if you tell authorities you'll be looked at as soft. Women will play in that.

Aldo, most men project what they THINK women think they should think. That's why we have so many simps and pushovers.

Most men THINK women think that if they speak up, they'll be weak and lessen the chance of getting yambs.

I think it all boils down to women are more willing to call the cops than men. IMO there is still a social stigma against guys going to the cops for domestic violence. If a guy calls the cops he is seen as soft or a wimp. However, assault is assault under the law and if dude would've called the cops those women would be facing charges.

I think it all boils down to women are more willing to call the cops than men. IMO there is still a social stigma against guys going to the cops for domestic violence. If a guy calls the cops he is seen as soft or a wimp. However, assault is assault under the law and if dude would've called the cops those women would be facing charges.

Nah... its so much deeper than that.

Taken from the bb link J patt posted:

1. Women are treated better in all aspects of the legal system. For instance, women receive lighter sentences and a higher chance of acquittal, simply for being women.

2. Men are significantly more likely to be the victims of violent crime (of which rape is included) than women.

3. Despite domestic violence being equally committed by women, for the most part only male perpetrators are arrested:

4. The feminist definition of domestic violence has skewed arrest and prosecution philosophies, resulting in having mostly male batterers criminally pursued, and female batterers left alone.

5. It is legal to circumcise male babies against their will. In some places, laws have been passed which forbid any attempts to make male circumcision illegal. Meanwhile, female circumcision is completely illegal, even though some types of female circumcision are equivalent in harm to male circumcision, and other types (a symbolic prick to draw blood) are non-harmful.

6. Men comprise 95% of workplace deaths.

7. Men commit suicide at over triple the rate that women do.

8. The vast majority of prisoners are men.

9. Men are doing worse in all aspects of the educational system, from kindergarten to university. Despite all these statistics, government funds women aid 100x more than male aid.

10. Men who are falsely accused of rape can have their names published and their lives ruined even if they are not convicted or charged - their accuser is protected and is likely to face no punishment, or a light one.

11. Reproductive rights. Men have none.

12. Parental rights. Men have virtually none. See below.

A woman can name any man she likes as the father, he gets a letter in the mail, if he does not prove he isn't the father within 30 days—(suppose the letter gets lost by the USPS?)—he is now the father and must pay. He cannot contest it.

A boy who is the victim of statutory rape must pay child support to his rapist.

A man who is raped while unconscious must likewise pay child support.

A man who fathers a child and wishes to take custody may have his child adopted out against his will and essentially kidnapped

13. The majority of homeless are men.

14. Despite men's need being arguably greater than women, government spending to help women is 10 to 100 times greater than that to help men. That figure is unrelated to medical spending.

15. In 2009/2010 it was $1,516,460 toward men and $57,562,373 toward women. In 2010/2011 it was $3,740,800 toward men and $48,331,443 toward women. In 2008/2009 the province dedicated $561,360 toward men's resources and $98,983,236 toward women's resources. (figures are for British Columbia, Canada, but representative of Western society).

16. Female-owned businesses get free government money for literally no reason other than being a woman (i.e. all other factors are equal, same size of business, same income, etc. etc. but the owner's gender is different = money or no money.

17. On some airlines, men were banned from sitting next to kids on airplanes, simply because they were men. Why? Because men are pedophiles, obviously. This ban remains on some airlines, such as Air New Zealand.

18. Under a recent federal directive, men are convicted of rape in university campuses if the investigating board finds that the chances they committed the rape are at 50.00001% or greater.

19. The DOE policy in practice: Caleb Warner was accused of rape and expelled from the University of North Dakota, then his accuser was charged with filing a false report. He remains expelled as of June 2011.

20. Selective service.

Not even talking about the now generally accepted social discrimination that men go through. This is a talk show broadcasted on public TV where groups of women laugh at the news reporting of a man's penis being cut off by his ex.

Another video showcasing the disturbing double standards more and more people are starting to adapt:

It is an ABC hidden camera report of a physical altercation at a public park, where the women is hitting the man. One female walking by smiles and fist pumps. Others later say they figured he deserved it.

You will notice that none of the facts above even touch on "social discrimination". That is because I recognize that though social discrimination is bad, ultimately you still have choice and agency. People can mock you for being a male who likes sewing, but ultimately you can still choose to do it or not. But that pales in comparison to actual oppression, where you genuinely have no choice about the matter.

Most of the discrimination against men described here are government-enforced discrimination, which is involuntary, non-consensual, and inescapable.

For instance, if you are a male victim of domestic violence, you cannot simply choose to walk into a government funded men's shelter - they don't exist. You cannot choose to call the pro-male police who fairly punish female batterers; there is only one police, and they are likely to arrest you if you do make the call.

In contrast, a lot of discrimination that feminists discuss is what I call societal discrimination, which is voluntary, consensual, and less significant. These are examples of real discrimination, where there is literally nothing you can do about it. Not "discrimination" where women do more housework.

Now, do you still think that male privilege is so great, female privilege is non-existent, and that women are oppressed and men are privileged? If so, you're in denial.

Double standard.
i wanna say he shoulda just left, but who's to say the chiks wouldnt call the pigs & say he "beat" them after he leaves.
I've seen it happen.

this woman cut her husband penis off cause he was cheating. this was being discussed on a womens talk show. all the women in the crowd started laughing

france and germany outlawed paternity tests cause they believe it will break up families

logic. not even once

you know what, I can't even laugh at dude because if he threw one punch that landed on any of those chicks his *** would be in jail, and this tape wouldn't see the light of day, or it would be severely edited. chicks like that would do what they need to do to get you hemmed up. I'm just curious where they are b/c it seems like girls were coming out of every corner of that place.

Hopefully he gets a restraining order or gets them arrested for assault since these idiots like to record themselves committing crimes all the time. They think they herbing him but they incriminating themselves.

this woman cut her husband penis off cause he was cheating. this was being discussed on a womens talk show. all the women in the crowd started laughing

france and germany outlawed paternity tests cause they believe it will break up families

logic. not even once
lolwut??

IS this real life?

Last edited:
This video on YouTube has recently come across my timeline, and has sparked quite a debate:

Though I'm not a proprietor for violence against women, I can honestly say that if I were in his position, I'm not sure that I wouldn't have at least pushed these women off of me. That being said, we all know that if he did do anything so little as grab one of them, he would be in jail and facing charges that could potentially ruin his life.

That being said, what is the right thing to do in this situation? Be physically assaulted by these two women since they feel he "deserved" it for cheating and take the L, or try to restrain them and potentially be accused of some BS charge that does not go both ways?

This to me is false and extreme.

I've been bumrushed by a female who caught me cheating on her. And I wrapped her up in a submission hold until she calmed the **** down.

I didn't choke her out or break a limb (it was actually an arm bar after I fell back on my bed). But she was in a spot for a good minute where she knew I had the upper hand and this **** wasn't going any further.

Could she have gone and pressed charges, sure. And obviously you never know what will happen with the legal system. But in my mind, I am certainly within my rights to do that.

2 on one is tough. You could do some things to get them off you, and then just dip.

It's just never going to come to a point where I'm going to haul off and blast a female. I've seen dudes break other dudes orbital bones while wearing gloves.

If I haul off and rock a female, it's not telling how much damage I can do. And THAT, you are likely not coming back from. But there ARE alternatives in which you can defend yourself.

Double standard? Give me a ******g break. Dudes gonna cry about getting him by a female like they can inflict serious damage? Or are y'all dating brawny *******?

We make more $$$ for the same jobs. We get to be **** as much as we want with no persecution. And you're mad about a "double standard"? You guys mad about "Ladies Night" too?

Last edited:
Double standard.
i wanna say he shoulda just left, but who's to say the chiks wouldnt call the pigs & say he "beat" them after he leaves.
I've seen it happen.

I'm not doubting you've seen it but wouldn't they have to exhibit signs of abuse for this to go anywhere?

If a woman says I "beat" her but doesn't have a single bruise on her, where is her case?

Or do the 2 chicks beat the **** out of each other then blame the dude?

Maybe I'm oblivious to this since I stopped hanging out with chicks like this ages ago....

logic. not even once
actually, she cut it off because the GUY wanted the divorce and she couldn't handle it 
mean.gif

What a stupid ******g opinion "women dont hurt unless your a wuss" :lol:

I'd give you 10 bucks per female you let swing a haymaker in your face and see how many you'd be willing to take.

The only thing dude could've done to get them off is given them a 2 piece each and dip.

woman can name any man she likes as the father, he gets a letter in the mail, if he does not prove he isn't the father within 30 days—(suppose the letter gets lost by the USPS?)—he is now the father and must pay. He cannot contest it.

If this isn't the most piece of **** *** rule I've ever read
Like are you ******g kidding me?

This world is just ******g terrible

Back
Top Bottom