infared 6 and powder 9-tell me something?

I dont think the latest releases of the VIs are supposed to be infrared mock anyway considering we get them in the pack later in June. I don't even call them infrared's because they aren't.

Powder Blue 9s however was a disappointment in the way they used Uni Blue.

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

......IMO, im more upset with not getting powders then i am with the use of the varsity red on the vi. i feel like if i were to purchase the university 9 retro that i am just getting the AJF 9'S- THE F. so im not purchasing.  however, i feel justifed in buying the varsity reds.....

but your ok with the VRED VI ???

Thats like your just getting the AJF 6s.....

air-jordan-fusion-6-infrared-2.jpg

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by violetuniverse91

......IMO, im more upset with not getting powders then i am with the use of the varsity red on the vi. i feel like if i were to purchase the university 9 retro that i am just getting the AJF 9'S- THE F. so im not purchasing.  however, i feel justifed in buying the varsity reds.....

but your ok with the VRED VI ???

Thats like your just getting the AJF 6s.....

air-jordan-fusion-6-infrared-2.jpg

thoes ajf 6 look nothing like the varsity 6's.   i made that statement because ajf9 look very similar to the 9s and both have the same uni blue color.  if jb would have put powder blue like the og 9 on the shoe, i most likely would have purchased them.

Back
Top Bottom