Infighting within the BLM movement....

There are a handful of scenarios that are plausible here, to be honest. Everyone just wants to see things as black or white (no pun intended). I mean, look at dude--isn't it pretty obvious that he's not fully black?
He looks pretty white to me here:
Please see the pic silkboi posted and get back at me.  

What blogger? That Vicki lady? Look into her history. She's a racist pig with a clear agenda to push. Ironically, you two probably share a lot of the same views, but that's neither here nor there.

So a blogger from wherever she's from knows for certain that the white guy is his birth dad? I understand his name may be on the birth certificate, but that doesn't really prove anything.
laugh.gif
I'm not taking sides I was simply stating what I've read. I don't know the blogger but if you call her a racist pig than I take it as an insult that you say I share similar views yo her. Personal attacks are not needed.
If the shoes fits man, rock that ****.  I never called YOU a racist pig.  Just said that you guys probably share similar views.  Maybe I should've specified what those views were, but I wasn't implying that you're racist.  But you do probably share similar beliefs as you tend to lean right.  
He could be white and down to help Black people. No one would mind having allies outside of the race that are genuine about it. The founders of the NAACP and most HBCUs were white. There were many white allies during the Civil Rights Movement.

If he's ashamed that his mother was mixed by a black guy and he's the byproduct then that's on him. The problem with him is he's a habitual liar. It isn't a white conservative accusation when it comes to his fibs. You chose to ignore my post on Rice and Martin. Like Deray, he's profited off of black pain.
So now he's ashamed?  You got a direct line into his brain like that?  Interesting.  Maybe he just doesn't feel the need to cave into public pressure to validate his blackness?  

And do you have a link you can provide me with that outlines his lies?  

As far as Tamir and Trayvon, again, pure conjecture.  WHERE IS THE PROOF????  When you can show me that, I'll believe what you're saying.  Until then, it really is just pure internet rumor.  

I'm not saying he's not capable of taking money from his fundraising efforts, because he is.  But until you can show me that he has, why should I get the pitchforks out?  For a dude that has done A LOT of good for people that is visible almost every day online, I'm not going to just blindly accept that as fact.  

Provided ANY of this is true:

I have an issue with him taking away a scholarship from a black because he couldn't get one while white.

If whites wanna be down, just be down as a white person, it will help us more politically.

But BLM was funny looking and "get your hand out of my pocket"-esque with or without this "scandal".

Last edited:
^ Pale doesn't equal white though, word to the Light Skin Coalition.

But we already knew this. Catch up.

^ Pale doesn't equal white though, word to the Light Skin Coalition.

But we already knew this. Catch up.

Word. The kid in that picture appears to have pretty clear African ancestry of some degree based on bone structure and facial features to me. Skin tone has nothing to do with it.

I don't care. I am a fan of his work.

If he has been using support money for personal use then I have an issue.

There are also questions surrounding the allocation of the funds he raises...

Whats this about? Ive seen the Tamir Rice situation being mentioned with this

There were reportedly some missing funds (over 300k) from a Haitian relief fundraiser that King never really had answers for.

Also, I thought it was a bit weird that he put up 10k for someone to go out and take down the confederate flag a few months back in SC, but wouldn't try to do the job himself.

I dunno, man...there's just something off about him.

He looks exactly like ti son king is gonna look [emoji]128514[/emoji]. I always tell my girl that, but do we consider tip son white or black? [emoji]128064[/emoji]

This question makes no sense. What does it mean to be fully AA?

Damn, I got some white blood in me, my AA stock just took a hit. :lol:

Why doesn't it make sense? I don't know the individual, but at first sight he looks white. I have cousins who are mixed black and white and are his complexion. I want to know if his claim is both parents are black, or just one.

Man who cares. Crabs in a barrel man. Dude is doing more for blacks than blacks are doing for themselves. **** like this is stupid.
so did you take the same stance with rachel dolezal?

It was a joke since people act like bi racial people can't be proud of their black sides obviously. Dude is obviously mixed

I always guessed he was biracial.
Just drop a pic of his folks and be done.

Also anyone taking breitbart seriously has lost my respect.

Back
Top Bottom