INFLUX OF FAKE XI LOWS AND TRUE BLUES...

I posted this in the AIR JORDAN 1 BANNED thread figuring everyone would be heading over there for the release today. Just wanna give everybody a heads up. I am with the Port Authority Police of NY/NJ and I wanna let everyone know who is new to the Jordan game and are not sure of some quality fakes. There has been an increase in retro XI Lows in every color you can imagine and True Blue IIIs on the knock off market. I have seen them up close and personal as I do the inventory of these sellers vehicles before inpoundment. The IIIs were a solid quality with a knock off version of the elephant print cement box with jumpan card. The way it stuck out off the bat was the silica packs in the box. As you know NIKE does not use Silica packs in there boxes at all as well as the font on the size label on the box. For anybody buying kicks at these flea markets or canal street area of NYC think twice. If you see these off the wall colors in these different Jordans, turn around and walk out......To the big wigs of NIKE TALK can you please leave this in this forum as not everyone reads the fake check section..thanks....

removed/

I posted this in the AIR JORDAN 1 BANNED thread figuring everyone would be heading over there for the release today. Just wanna give everybody a heads up. I am with the Port Authority Police of NY/NJ and I wanna let everyone know who is new to the Jordan game and are not sure of some quality fakes. There has been an increase in retro XI Lows in every color you can imagine and True Blue IIIs on the knock off market. I have seen them up close and personal as I do the inventory of these sellers vehicles before inpoundment. The IIIs were a solid quality with a knock off version of the elephant print cement box with jumpan card. The way it stuck out off the bat was the silica packs in the box. As you know NIKE does not use Silica packs in there boxes at all as well as the font on the size label on the box. For anybody buying kicks at these flea markets or canal street area of NYC think twice. If you see these off the wall colors in these different Jordans, turn around and walk out......To the big wigs of NIKE TALK can you please leave this in this forum as not everyone reads the fake check section..thanks....

removed/

Don't attempt to sell outside of the buy/sell area again. Our rules exist for a reason and we ask that you respect them if you wish to remain a member of our community.

Don't attempt to sell outside of the buy/sell area again. Our rules exist for a reason and we ask that you respect them if you wish to remain a member of our community.

Back
Top Bottom