Info: Air Force 1 Premium QK "Jones Beach" Now w/ pics!!

Okay AF1 Heads (including myself)...Be on the look-out for a Air Force 1 Low Premium QK - "Jones Beach" . Thisrelease will be exclusively sold at Street Gear, Hempstead, Long Island (NY).. I've seen the production sample and from what I was told by the designdepartment...THIS IS THE ONLY CANVAS AF1 RELEASE THIS YEAR (due to the theme of the release)!!! The concept is to resemble the sand and water of Jones Beach,NY while incorporating the Jones Beach neddle point and other surrounding landmarks. I'll try my best to describe them... It's a 3/4 set-up...with thefront portion all canvas (a sand colorway), the heel portion is leather (with a seaweed digi-design on it!!), rubber mid-sole, Ice clear bottoms (light iceblue to resemble water) - see through(with the "Long Island" globe fish underneath). Also, features a Jones beach logo on the tounge tag and theneddle point on the heel spine!!! Haven't seen the retail version yet but this sh*t was hot when NIKE showed up at my spot with the sample!!! OfficialRelease date is 06/27/2009!!! Phone orders WILL be accepted. I'll have pics in a about a week. Just sharing the wealth. UPDATE: Here'sthe sample!!!
The shoe:
b5p4aq.jpg

The inside:
bebgqw.jpg

The bottom:
m927ah.jpg

Detaled pics of the retail version next week!!
Exclusively Sold At:
Street Gear Inc.
245 Fulton Avenue
Hempstead, NY 11550
(516) 538-1603

sounds good. I cant can't wait to see some pics. I wish it wasn't a Tier 0 release though
frown.gif

Good looks on the description but i ma reserve judgement till I see pics...tho I kno by then it will be too late to cop

no unless your talking about the seaweed digi-design on the heel!!! Tell me you've seen them??

grin.gif
....too plain for me....jus looks like a sandy cw of the canvas joints that dropped last yr...good looks on the pics tho...gonna have to pass....

First pair of !'s I've liked in a while and they are onlt being sold at 1 store? Please nike don't turn into JB!

Back
Top Bottom