Info: Air Force 1 Premium QK "Jones Beach" Now w/ pics!!

Originally Posted by professafinessa

now i just got another email that they are sold out and a my refund was sent??...did this happen to anyone else?
It happened to me too
smh.gif

I hate Shoetrends, They suck at pre-orders, BADLY, and yet i buy from them again and i get this... No More...

I wore mine today. I love them cause of the icey sole. Imma get me that second to stock ftw.

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

Originally Posted by professafinessa

now i just got another email that they are sold out and a my refund was sent??...did this happen to anyone else?
It happened to me too
smh.gif

I hate Shoetrends, They suck at pre-orders, BADLY, and yet i buy from them again and i get this... No More...
What are Shoetrends like for purchases they got in stock? 

I couldnt tell u, Ive never ordered from them wen they had the product in stock and ready to ship, only time i order is when a shoe is on pre-order.... Foolishly

If shoetrends  has kicks in stock the process is painless. Things get a little crazy on pre orders though

I'm not a fan of Shoetrends, I wouldn't suggest anyone pre-order from them

Just looking at NT, I'd like to see how many people actually receive their kicks and not a cancellation e-mail.

Being from Long Island I copped a pair from streetgear last year for $130. Now they will flood the market with them and take away the rarity of the first release. SMH at nike, they release something [ala eggplants] see how well they do, and re-release them. It seems to be the new trend for nike. These will also be available in footlockers, champs and footactions according to a newspaper acticle I read.

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Being from Long Island I copped a pair from streetgear last year for $130. Now they will flood the market with them and take away the rarity of the first release. SMH at nike, they release something [ala eggplants] see how well they do, and re-release them. It seems to be the new trend for nike. These will also be available in footlockers, champs and footactions according to a newspaper acticle I read.
normally I wouldn't agree with you, I'm all for nike retros i.e foams being made widely available but I do think it's pretty unfair to make a limited air force 1 then make it un-limited. Imagine if they did that with the cartoons or entourages etc it would take away from their appeal/value. 
In saying that I would love to cop the Jones Beach's at retail 
laugh.gif

Yea this was pretty bad on Nike's behalf. Why would you market a shoe as limited and then flood the market with them? This is why sneaker prices have crashed, instead of focusing on other styles they continuously flood the market with the same stuff that they market as "special" and "limited." If they were going to make this shoe widely available they should have done that last year as well.

Originally Posted by teekay

normally I wouldn't agree with you, I'm all for nike retros i.e foams being made widely available but I do think it's pretty unfair to make a limited air force 1 then make it un-limited. Imagine if they did that with the cartoons or entourages etc it would take away from their appeal/value. 
laugh.gif
If you need something to be limited for it to have appeal then you're definitely in this for the wrong reasons.

I see both sides. it sucks for people that got them the first round but at least everyone gets their pair. Im still looking for a size 10 since shoetrends dropped the ball and worse part is I LIVE IN NYC!!! I should be able to cop a pair no problem

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Yea this was pretty bad on Nike's behalf. Why would you market a shoe as limited and then flood the market with them? This is why sneaker prices have crashed, instead of focusing on other styles they continuously flood the market with the same stuff that they market as "special" and "limited." If they were going to make this shoe widely available they should have done that last year as well.

And there's a problem with sneaker prices dropping?

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

Nike/JB will keep doing this from now on.

They figure why let the resellers make all the money.

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif
If you need something to be limited for it to have appeal then you're definitely in this for the wrong reasons.
I don't own anything really limited in my 60+ collection I just cop what I like and can afford at the time, just don't think Nike should release something limited like this then again in large numbers I'd prefer them to just release them from the start like that.
Trust me I'd cop the entourages at the drop of the hat if they were a GR it's my fav show and one of my fav kicks.

Originally Posted by 2 gun gibbs

Baby Jumpman, good looks on that info. Took the ride out to Hempstead, copped for retail, now I'm good

Glad you got them, and glad street gear charged retail.

^He probably meant sitting somewhere in a factory but I could be wrong. Whats the production dates on your pair
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

laugh.gif

Ive been collecting for 15 years, not for nothing, IM IN IT FOR THE RIGHT REASONS. Being from LI and having a sneaker released for LI was pretty exiting for me personally. Not so much now that they're going to be everywhere. I do collect for the rarity sometimes [as ALL collectors of anything would] this was just kind of a smack in the face this time. The area code here is ''516'' and last year they released that many. Im just saying greedy ##$ nike didnt need to re-release them so they are sitting on shelves. Being from NY you see everyone with the same kicks on constantly [coppers, eggs. spacejams] the list goes on and on. And now add jones beach AF1. Im just saying.

these af1's are great quality, we're just got them in but cant sell them till saturday

Back
Top Bottom