Info Of A Couple Of Releases For 2010-2011 Including Playoff XIII, Bordeaux VII, Cement III, Alt XII

everybody getting excited looking at those pics thinking those shoes are dropping...

what you will get will not look or feel like any of those pictured shoes, sorry folks

everybody getting excited looking at those pics thinking those shoes are dropping...

what you will get will not look or feel like any of those pictured shoes, sorry folks

definitely copping both 13's as well as the 11's..  cant wait....
happy.gif

Great info
pimp.gif
..the Flint Blue 13's are my favorite 13..still have my pair DS from when they retroed a few years back..

Great info
pimp.gif
..the Flint Blue 13's are my favorite 13..still have my pair DS from when they retroed a few years back..

i'm not on niketalk the way i used to be. but i'll say it one more time. the bordeux 7 retro will look like a fake. reason being is because the original 7's from 1992 where a very sleek shoe, it was a "low to the ground" type of shoe. since the 7's have been retroed, nike has been making them kinda puffy< not sleek the way they should be. yes i know old shoes, destroyed old moldings. but let be real u honestly think nike got rid of original moldings?  the cheaper they can produce the shoe the better. i love jordan brand and nike but there quality has diminished big time...............................ok well till next time my peep's.  lets hope nike does the bordeux right. if they do imma get 5 pairs lmao.

i'm not on niketalk the way i used to be. but i'll say it one more time. the bordeux 7 retro will look like a fake. reason being is because the original 7's from 1992 where a very sleek shoe, it was a "low to the ground" type of shoe. since the 7's have been retroed, nike has been making them kinda puffy< not sleek the way they should be. yes i know old shoes, destroyed old moldings. but let be real u honestly think nike got rid of original moldings?  the cheaper they can produce the shoe the better. i love jordan brand and nike but there quality has diminished big time...............................ok well till next time my peep's.  lets hope nike does the bordeux right. if they do imma get 5 pairs lmao.

Sorry to bring my post up (gravedigging) but i just recieve confirmation that the Altitude 13s will indeed release this Xmas and Feb will release the black/chrome 8s

later.

Someone will vouch for me.

Sorry to bring my post up (gravedigging) but i just recieve confirmation that the Altitude 13s will indeed release this Xmas and Feb will release the black/chrome 8s

later.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

later.

CHROME 8's!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!
forget the alts...imma b maaad broke....

later.

CHROME 8's!!!!! THIS IS GREAT!!
forget the alts...imma b maaad broke....

later.

Back
Top Bottom