Info on Banned AJ 1 - Seattle Sneakerheads

Anybody get word on where in the Seattle area they'd be selling the Banned Jordan 1s? If so, when is the release date? Need some help please.

Anybody get word on where in the Seattle area they'd be selling the Banned Jordan 1s? If so, when is the release date? Need some help please.

^nah they dropped at MLK and Woodburn outlet.. had cats camping since like midnight limit 2 per person

^nah they dropped at MLK and Woodburn outlet.. had cats camping since like midnight limit 2 per person

thanks yall. any other info would help. So they dropped this morning huh? How much did they drop for? Did they only run in adult men sizes? 

thanks yall. any other info would help. So they dropped this morning huh? How much did they drop for? Did they only run in adult men sizes? 

I'm interested in these too (was about to make a thread lol). Why did these only drop at outlets?

I'm interested in these too (was about to make a thread lol). Why did these only drop at outlets?

dropped today also @ MLK with another restock and limited to 1 per person.

@paulmakesitrain

dropped today also @ MLK with another restock and limited to 1 per person.

@paulmakesitrain

Was anyone at the Banned 1's release? I'm trying to put some faces to the username. Anyways, I was with Shug and H-N-T. Glad to see that everyone got their size, well at least I think everyone did because there was guy near the end of the line that got his size which was one of the popular sizes.

I want to give a big thanks Kenneth (I think that's how you spell it) for giving up the last size 8.5 to me, what would of been his second pair. They ended up not fitting but thanks for being so generous. Hopefully you read this.

Also the guy that was standing in front of me with his son (sorry I forgot you name), it was nice meeting you and chatting it up.

Like I said I hope I can put some faces to these usernames.

Was anyone at the Banned 1's release? I'm trying to put some faces to the username. Anyways, I was with Shug and H-N-T. Glad to see that everyone got their size, well at least I think everyone did because there was guy near the end of the line that got his size which was one of the popular sizes.

I want to give a big thanks Kenneth (I think that's how you spell it) for giving up the last size 8.5 to me, what would of been his second pair. They ended up not fitting but thanks for being so generous. Hopefully you read this.

Also the guy that was standing in front of me with his son (sorry I forgot you name), it was nice meeting you and chatting it up.

Like I said I hope I can put some faces to these usernames.

when was release date for marysville/seattle premium outlet? nice pickups

when was release date for marysville/seattle premium outlet? nice pickups

I stopped by Marysville today. Apparently the last 14 sold 20 min before I got there.

One of the employees was too "scared" to show his pair.  
indifferent.gif

I just wanted to see them in person before shopping Ebay. 

I stopped by Marysville today. Apparently the last 14 sold 20 min before I got there.

One of the employees was too "scared" to show his pair.  
indifferent.gif

I just wanted to see them in person before shopping Ebay. 

Originally Posted by jonskeeetskeeet

anyone know IF the outlets up here will be restocking?
Called North Bend - they said they've never had them and Marysville said they were already restocked once last week and won't get them again.

Originally Posted by jonskeeetskeeet

anyone know IF the outlets up here will be restocking?
Called North Bend - they said they've never had them and Marysville said they were already restocked once last week and won't get them again.

Back
Top Bottom