Info on screen printing Shirts and Sweaters?

2o6

need about 50 done, but i have zero knowledge  on this. the logo is just 4 letters in 3 different colors, and i want a mix of tees and crewneck sweaters.

any ideas about how much they will cost me, and if you could post any recommendations for where to get it done that would be great.
happy.gif

need about 50 done, but i have zero knowledge  on this. the logo is just 4 letters in 3 different colors, and i want a mix of tees and crewneck sweaters.

any ideas about how much they will cost me, and if you could post any recommendations for where to get it done that would be great.
happy.gif

I know they charge you for the shirts, different prices depending on the quality.

They also charge you for the amount of colors on a shirt, the more colors the higher they charge.

Each store has a minimum that they will print for you and the more shirts you order the cheaper it will be.

I know they charge you for the shirts, different prices depending on the quality.

They also charge you for the amount of colors on a shirt, the more colors the higher they charge.

Each store has a minimum that they will print for you and the more shirts you order the cheaper it will be.

Turn this into a T-Shirt Business thread and we can get some good information. PFL

Turn this into a T-Shirt Business thread and we can get some good information. PFL

I do all my own printing and its A LOT of money. Here is a break down of what it would cost me or what the basis would be to charging you

you need a screen for each color you have, add an extra screen if your printing on a dark color for a white under base
each shirt depending on brand, style, cut etc run between $1-10 per shirt at wholesale, and most screen printers make you have a min per color per size.

for a job your size i would charge between $6-8 per shirt on a basic white tee using a AA shirt. Darker shirt run a few cents more per shirt. If you have any other questions just let me know.

I do all my own printing and its A LOT of money. Here is a break down of what it would cost me or what the basis would be to charging you

you need a screen for each color you have, add an extra screen if your printing on a dark color for a white under base
each shirt depending on brand, style, cut etc run between $1-10 per shirt at wholesale, and most screen printers make you have a min per color per size.

for a job your size i would charge between $6-8 per shirt on a basic white tee using a AA shirt. Darker shirt run a few cents more per shirt. If you have any other questions just let me know.

that's about a 300-400 dollar job with just t shirts

sweaters and such would cost more

that's about a 300-400 dollar job with just t shirts

sweaters and such would cost more

Originally Posted by bns1201

where do people get the custom hang tags and custom plastic wrap bags

There's multiple sites that offer hang tags but they cost a lot of money...cheapest way to go is vista prints 100 free postcards and you can put about 2-3 per card that's about 200-300 after cutting them up. All you need is a whole punch and a tager that you can get off eBay for about $7.As far as the poly pags go there are also tons of sites that offer this service but if your just starting out it's not the best option for that. The best way is to go to uline and get the 1mil bags and see if your screen printer can print on it.

Originally Posted by bns1201

where do people get the custom hang tags and custom plastic wrap bags

There's multiple sites that offer hang tags but they cost a lot of money...cheapest way to go is vista prints 100 free postcards and you can put about 2-3 per card that's about 200-300 after cutting them up. All you need is a whole punch and a tager that you can get off eBay for about $7.As far as the poly pags go there are also tons of sites that offer this service but if your just starting out it's not the best option for that. The best way is to go to uline and get the 1mil bags and see if your screen printer can print on it.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

what about getting tshirts embroidered with a logo?
your better off investing in a brothers embroidering/sewing machine off ebay for like $350. Since you wont be doing a whole lot of volume starting off, you can make any amount of shirts you want without having a minimum qty you would have to order from a business. However you may be limited to what you can do, but its a good starting point.

Originally Posted by jimmybeanz

what about getting tshirts embroidered with a logo?
your better off investing in a brothers embroidering/sewing machine off ebay for like $350. Since you wont be doing a whole lot of volume starting off, you can make any amount of shirts you want without having a minimum qty you would have to order from a business. However you may be limited to what you can do, but its a good starting point.

Back
Top Bottom