Infrared 23 6's legit check URGENT...

**** for $380 u can go somewhere reputable and get a pair of these i would think. Maybe not. I wouldn't buy these unless i was 1000% sure theyre 100% legit.

Last edited:
T
thats the prices I see on em all the time 370-450 just wish these ppl would confirm so if their fake I can return to sender today with a paypal dispute
Go buy them from somewhere where u wont need a legit check. Edit. Sorry now i see youve already purchased them. Im on the fence with these i dont want to give u the wrong info. Jus wait for otuers opinions

Last edited:
100% legit Infrared 23 6's IMO. Perforations are correct on the shoes, correct super blue soles, correct shape of collars, correct jumpman on heels, correct box/plastic, and the QC stamp is the correct font.

I agree after knowing there is a sole protector on there. I think thats making the soles look a little better and stamp is on point. I think your good.

I bought a SP but dont have a heat gun. Did you use one or a blow dryer and if so how well did the blow dryer work. Also did you put the SP over the air bubble also? Thanx

I bought a SP but dont have a heat gun. Did you use one or a blow dryer and if so how well did the blow dryer work. Also did you put the SP over the air bubble also? Thanx
I used a blow dryer on high settings, no just put it on the bottom of the shoe... Your air bubble won't yellow because they won't touch the ground... The bottom of your sole won't yellow because of the SP your air bubble will only yellow due to time

Back
Top Bottom