INFRARED VI EVENT AT AKIN TONIGHT!!!! in LINCOLN PARK 2350 N. Clark. North Side only.

I wonder what the price will be for them... probably like $400+.. and very limited. No thx. Good luck to all tonight though!

^^ Actually, we did a raffle (for each item purchased in the store (T-shirt, shoes, etc.) you received a raffle ticket for the chance to buy the shoes at retail). Retail plus tax was $341.78 and yes was limited.

Yeah...but for $500...foreal...when EBAY is selling them for 450 at the most....its not good to bite the hand that feeds you akin...we all know that you are a small shop and have to make up lost but taxing the ppl....not sumthing you want to do....good luck with that..

$500?! Pathetic. Just another reason not to shop there. My store has more and better shoes. AIRGORDONS.COM baby!

$500?! Pathetic. Just another reason not to shop there. My store has more and better shoes. AIRGORDONS.COM baby!

First off, AKIN charges retail for all their shoes, Secondly, when a customer comes in (AKIN South in particular) looking for the pack knowing that the pack sold out and only was offered @ AKIN North, how do you explain AKIN South having them in our possession? Exactly what you forgot to to mention, those packs were packs that my brother (who works at AKIN also) and a couple of my boys waiting outside @ NIKETOWN for the packs the night before release and paid retail and were looking to make a little extra dough, which most people on this blog do. So no, AKIN never charged $500 and that was a side hustle that my brother did to re-up on the purchase he made @ NIKETOWN. I don't even know why I am explaining myself but felt that it is necessary to clear things up and knowing who is behind these posts is the messed up part.

Soooo how is THE CUSTOMER suppose to know ANY of that??....especially when they CALL...and the first thing they tell you is...$500...and nobody said you guys charge over retail...we're talking about the pack...SECONDLY...WHY ARE YOU HUSTLING OUT OF THE STORE??....when a customer calls a "SNEAKER STORE" on info for sum kicks they dont think that the WORKERS are also RE-SELLERS...and a lil extra??...so did you guys even look on line in terms of how much they were going for??...you cant explain that...500 and 310...pretty big gap....and once AGAIN...how is the customer suppose to know that "AKIN never charged $500 and that was a side hustle that my brother did to re-up on the purchase he made @ NIKETOWN"...??...and your explaining yourself because your rep. a business that is only here if the people want you here!...but like I said before...good luck with that..

First off, I am not hiding behind screen names and pics of someone other than myself in my profile pic. My name is Aron and I am the Manager @ AKIN and yes that is a picture of me and my brother, no hiding there. Secondly, we know Kristoffer McAfe is the same as someone (don't want to put your name out there) who never charges retail. And we have never said off the bat $500 for a customer that has called looking for the shoe. We never carried that shoe @ AKIN South and sold out @ AKIN North. We have said however, that in fact we personally waited in line @ NIKETOWN and put in the work to camp out for the shoes to resell which about 85% of the people in line were doing anyways. If you take $310 plus tax and charge $500, you were looking at a $158.23 profit which isn't much, but enough. Last time I checked, it is not against the law to move some sneakers regardless of where it is located. The customer was informed that the shoe was not the stores pack and they were $500 if they wanted them. Whether they were sold inside or outside, doesn't matter. If they want that shoe bad and don't want to bother with ebay or any other seller they can get it for a little more. $500 was not set in stone, the price is negotiable. Like I said, if you don't ask, then you don't know. So, if somebody said I got $450, I am going to take it. It is the American way, supply and demand and you should know that first hand. I still have Eggplant/Copper Foamposites and I am not charging $275-$300 when I have them for $200! Let's handle this like men and %#$% this internet !@%@++*@, you have a problem or anyone for that matter, come talk to me and express your 2 cents and I will reply with my 2 cents.........................................................

Back
Top Bottom