? Infrared VI with Jumpman?

I've never seen these before. Are these the scrapped/postponed quickstrikes? FYI- the soon to be released blk/red IV's look just like the IV's onJumpman23.com

^ahh.. I see.

So wait, Are these apart of the katrina auction? or what do these refer to? Or do we know...

eek.gif
I'm not mad at those at all.

Those do look very good. But they are from the Katrina auction along with all the others pictured in jumpman23.com

I'm not up on the Katrina auction info.. anyone care to share? These are making my heart beat fast and my palms sweaty.. Nike Air or not, these are by farthe best release of the decade..

those have been posted on jumpman23.com ever since they were counting down the days until the 23 dropped. old pics, not releasing.

look here

to bad jordans dont look like that when u buy them. jus like Mcdonalds and wendys, it never looks like what it appears to be. sucks! lol

These have been on jumpman23 for months, these are the hurricane katrina auction VI's, and even if these are the "qs" 6s that were suppose torelease, heat23 said they would have patent leather, those don't have them.

Originally Posted by digitalkid56

I'm not up on the Katrina auction info.. anyone care to share? These are making my heart beat fast and my palms sweaty.. Nike Air or not, these are by far the best release of the decade..

So the best release since you were born???
The Katrina Auction was an Ebay auction that benefited Katrina relief. Alot of Jordans were auctioned off. Somethat havent been released like white red 3s etc.

There are plenty of those pictures in jumpman23.com. Don't waste your energy hoping for them to release.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

These have been on jumpman23 for months, these are the hurricane katrina auction VI's, and even if these are the "qs" 6s that were suppose to release, heat23 said they would have patent leather, those don't have them.
I'm pretty sure that Heat23 said the patent leather info was a bit of confusion on his part between the olympic VI's and the postponed QSVI's. Only the "black based" info was confirmed I believe. I could be wrong though, just thought I'd share.

this thread just makes me even more mad about the QS and OLY VI's debacle.. and I'd take these over the carmines anyday. but I'm sure they willcome out at some point

Back
Top Bottom