? Infrared VI with Jumpman?

and to think i wore both the OG's and retros to death.

how i miss them so.
rip little champs

further proof that those need to be reretroed
pimp.gif

Mine are slightly beat--these pics make my wanna get rid of my pair and buy a DS pair (I know it's not going to happen though). I'll patiently wait forthe eventual release.

Originally Posted by AIR23JORDANXIII

Anyone else notice that the soon to be released blk/red IV's look just like the IV's on Jumpman23.com?

Pretty much except the gray lace holders on the front have the flare at the bottom (like they are supposed to) on the ones on Jumpman23.com. The releaseones don't have that. Other than that, they both have the same things wrong with them: banana shape, lower cut, no Nike Air, wrong netting material, wrongnetting angle, paper thin tongue, rubber wings instead of plastic, shiny midsole paint, hmm what else?...I think that's it.

What a let down. I beat my retro's to death. Ahhhh memories..lol. Eventually these will be retro'd. Just like every other popular jordan. My thing is,why does JB hardly retro any 6's?? Not too many colors dropped , don't care about them low tops. I got a feeling next year, they gonna drop a lot of6's. If you noticed, just about every jordan retro from 1 to 14 had a lot of different color variations except the 6's, they need to drop them sportblue's. For the people that are complaining about NA not being in the back, does that mean you still wouldn't cop?? I really don't see the bigdeal, I understand, but what you gonna do? Pay $500 or more for some slighty tinted yellowed 6's that have NA in the back or a nice fresh, new sneakersmell, icy sole with the jumpman sign for box price?..if these drop, 2 pairs is a minimal

Seems like every other day someone is trying to find evidence that the Infareds are being re-released soon.

Had my hopes high for a second. Stop playin with my emotions, those was the first J's I ever had, I need like 10 pairs of those, nike air on the back ornot.

Back
Top Bottom