Inglourious Basterds...anybody else excited? Vol. Tarantino

Joined Apr 4, 2008
Meh I'm a hugeeeeeeeeee Brad Pitt fan but I'm on the fence with this one. I'm not expecting anything great.

sn00pee

Supporter
Joined Feb 2, 2003
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Meh I'm a hugeeeeeeeeee Brad Pitt fan but I'm on the fence with this one. I'm not expecting anything great.
his accent is terrible, almost satirical.

Joined Jul 2, 2001
I was WAY more excited for Kill Bill when that was about to drop. I love Q's work but I just can't get into this plot/story.

Joined Apr 7, 2008
I still dont understand the fascination with Nazi %!*#.... Every time I turn around, there's something about them... They love to keep Nazis in ourfaces...

Joined Apr 12, 2008
There are reviews out...numerous are sayin' "too much talking"...sounds like a good ol' Tarantino film.

I'll catch it in theaters.

big j 33

Supporter
Joined May 31, 2006
It's been getting so-so reviews from Cannes, so I'm less excited than I was before.

But Pitt's still one of my favorite actors, and Tarantino is definitely one of my favorite directors, so I'll be seeing it.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now