INK

Anyone seen this yet? This movie looks insane
nerd.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

nerd.gif
eek.gif

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

FAIL

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

nerd.gif
eek.gif

fali

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

nerd.gif
eek.gif

fali

You seem to know a lot about that, ehh?

when you finish reading my post... let this thread fall to the archives and plummet into the pits of delettion

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

so what is it about exactly?
I can't seem to find out, lol. I'm glad I can't though, that way I'll be more hyped to see it. It looks really good from the 2trailers though
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom