INMATE SNEAKS CAMERA INTO NEWARK PRISON, FILMS FOR 6 MONTHS - Premiering HBO July 14

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by damnTHOSEjs

please tell me that's a female.

to be on the positive side it looks like a television showing some pr0n.
thong tan line? in prison?
roll.gif

Maybe they have a sun deck set up out in the prison yard.

speaking of "jail" privileges...

I remember Joe Francis' (girls gone wild) article in one magazine and talked about the "perks" of being in a Vegas jail. They had TVs and can order pizza from the outside
eek.gif
laugh.gif

speaking of "jail" privileges...

I remember Joe Francis' (girls gone wild) article in one magazine and talked about the "perks" of being in a Vegas jail. They had TVs and can order pizza from the outside
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Okay, on topic to the HBO documentary... it looks crazy and I'll check it out!
eek.gif

forget the hbo documentary, i wanna watch yours
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

but i believe crazy ^&%$ like that... i got a cousin i visit in the state pen and he tells me about the wild stuff that goes on in prison. He wrote me and another cousin a letter once ...asking for $500 money order to put on his books because apparently one of the female COs was chargin dudes for top
laugh.gif
smh.gif
now he never explained how she would get the money off his books thou

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

but i believe crazy ^&%$ like that... i got a cousin i visit in the state pen and he tells me about the wild stuff that goes on in prison. He wrote me and another cousin a letter once ...asking for $500 money order to put on his books because apparently one of the female COs was chargin dudes for top
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Anyone else think this could be fake?
Doubt it unless it's on some Blair Witch stuff.
I'm really looking forward to this, I love stuff that has to do with prison and what they have to endure in there.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

Anyone else think this could be fake?
Doubt it unless it's on some Blair Witch stuff.
I'm really looking forward to this, I love stuff that has to do with prison and what they have to endure in there.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I wonder what a girl who is willing to get gang raped in a prison bathroom to cover a heroin-addicted boyfriend's debt looks like...
nerd.gif

I don't know what dude girl looked like in that story that I posted, or if the story is true, but I do know the fiend was Puerto Rican...

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I wonder what a girl who is willing to get gang raped in a prison bathroom to cover a heroin-addicted boyfriend's debt looks like...
nerd.gif

I don't know what dude girl looked like in that story that I posted, or if the story is true, but I do know the fiend was Puerto Rican...

Originally Posted by stoneyjax

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

laugh.gif
smh.gif
What do you mean by books? I'm not all that hip when it comes to prison stuff, outside of what I learned in Prison Break.

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

laugh.gif
smh.gif
What do you mean by books? I'm not all that hip when it comes to prison stuff, outside of what I learned in Prison Break.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

laugh.gif
smh.gif
its like a prison debit card without the card (if that makes sense) ...they use that money to buy stamps, phone calls, snacks, cd players etc

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

eek.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
word

laugh.gif
smh.gif
its like a prison debit card without the card (if that makes sense) ...they use that money to buy stamps, phone calls, snacks, cd players etc

How the hell you bring a camera in to prison let alone use it for 6 months without ever getting caught even once? I don't know seems like a sham to me.

How the hell you bring a camera in to prison let alone use it for 6 months without ever getting caught even once? I don't know seems like a sham to me.

Back
Top Bottom