'Insert Quotes' Button Does Not Appear on Mobile (iOS)

sb

when selecting multiple quotes, the 'Insert Quotes' button does not appear on mobile near the reply box. i have no issue multi-quoting on laptop. issue only arises on mobile. anyone else having this issue?

Hey there, I believe multi-quote is only for desktop. If you hit quote on duplicate replies, it should mimic multi-quote selection. Give it a try and let me know what you think.

i can select multiple posts to quote on mobile. the problem is there is no button that appears to input those quotes into the reply box.

i can select multiple posts to quote on mobile. the problem is there is no button that appears to input those quotes into the reply box.

Got it. What version of iOS are you using? I'll try to replicate it.

i am using 10.3.2. thank you.

Thanks. I only have 10.3.3 on my device but I think it should reproduce all the same. Are you using the Safari browser on your iOS device? What iOS device are you on? IPhone? IPad?

Thanks. I only have 10.3.3 on my device but I think it should reproduce all the same. Are you using the Safari browser on your iOS device? What iOS device are you on? IPhone? IPad?

yes, im using safari and im using an iphone 6s. i can multi quote on my laptop but i for some reason i cant on mobile.

yes, im using safari and im using an iphone 6s. i can multi quote on my laptop but i for some reason i cant on mobile.

Testing from a 6S w/ safari, looks ok.

still cant multi quote on mobile. whether i hold phone in portrait on landscape. i can select quotes to multi quote but the button to insert quotes to text box does not appear. is there any update on this issue?

still cant multi quote on mobile. whether i hold phone in portrait on landscape. i can select quotes to multi quote but the button to insert quotes to text box does not appear. is there any update on this issue?

I haven't seen it on my iPhone yet. I'm running iOS 11 using Safari. Can you send a screenshot?

IMG_1728.PNG

IMG_1729.PNG

IMG_1730.PNG

any update on this issue :nerd: i might be the only one on NT with this issue. thanks for the help in advance.

any update on this issue :nerd: i might be the only one on NT with this issue. thanks for the help in advance.

I had to look it up but does it happen when you switch from horizontal and portrait view? This one is pretty tough to nail down because I'm trying it on my iPad and iPhone but neither are showing me what you're experiencing.

I had to look it up but does it happen when you switch from horizontal and portrait view? This one is pretty tough to nail down because I'm trying it on my iPad and iPhone but neither are showing me what you're experiencing.

the button does not appear on horizontal or portrait view on mobile. it does appear on my laptop though.

Have we ruled out the use of an ad blocker or some other modification? It's not account based if you're able to see the button on your laptop. The problem clearly isn't widespread, so it isn't a compatibility issue with Safari.

There has to be some other variable here.

Have we ruled out the use of an ad blocker or some other modification? It's not account based if you're able to see the button on your laptop. The problem clearly isn't widespread, so it isn't a compatibility issue with Safari.

There has to be some other variable here.

i dont have any mods on my iphone 6s. just a standard iphone. is the a checkbox in settings that might not be selected?

Back
Top Bottom