Inside The White House NBC

I'm watching it, kind of makes me reconsider my not wanting to get into politics.

Originally Posted by spsfinest212

lmfao my mom wants me to get off the pc and watch.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Essential1

I'm watching it, kind of makes me reconsider my not wanting to get into politics.

Thats why they have people take participation in government

My only complaint about this program is that it's too clean. I want to see these people in action when the Somali pirates snatch up our citizens. I wannasee their reactions when they first learn the news about the N.Korea missles/threats...

I mean, I know they're not gonna show any of that, but I'd like to see it.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

My only complaint about this program is that it's too clean. I want to see these people in action when the Somali pirates snatch up our citizens. I wanna see their reactions when they first learn the news about the N.Korea missles/threats...

would be nice to see Rahm actually go crazy.. If you hope for Obama to do such a thing it won't happen.

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I was never into politics until this election cycle, I then wanted to get into politics then at a point I said I couldn't do it because of theshadyness and my personality, now I'm not sure again.

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

My only complaint about this program is that it's too clean. I want to see these people in action when the Somali pirates snatch up our citizens. I wanna see their reactions when they first learn the news about the N.Korea missles/threats...

would be nice to see Rahm actually go crazy.. If you hope for Obama to do such a thing it won't happen.

My cousin does political consulting/research with Greenberg Research here in D.C....

He interacts with Rahm often...he always complains that no matter the time, dude is always on 10 and cussin'.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I was never into politics until this election cycle, I then wanted to get into politics then at a point I said I couldn't do it because of the shadyness and my personality, now I'm not sure again.

Yeah and 10% of the people who were eligible to vote that were 18 -21 voted which is bad , many people dont realize that participating in governmentbenefits you and not just voting for the president but for different things like increasing or decreasing tariffs. Many elderys dont really care cause theyalready put their kids in school and already getting their benefit from the SS act. Its a good thing to participate in government but some younger kids justdont get what exactly benefits them.

It was a wonderful segment. I really enjoyed being able to see the President's top advisers and aides in a more relaxed environment.

I wish I was at that Five Guys though
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom