Insomnia

I fell asleep at 11 and woke up at 3 been wide awake since and I'm quite angry.:smh:
this happens occasionally where I will just wake up for no reason and can't sleep.

anybody else experience anything similar?

Yep. I fell asleep for about 45 mins around 11. Been up since.

But...

Death, so called, is a thing that makes men weep, and yet a third of life is spent in sleep.

:pimp:

I'm out now though

insert emoji peace sign here

Last edited:
Haven't slept more than two hours a night for the last 4 or 5 nights.. It's 4am here on the west coast, been out and about since 6am yesterday. Doesn't feel like I'm falling asleep anytime soon :x :x

Haven't slept more than two hours a night for the last 4 or 5 nights.. It's 4am here on the west coast, been out and about since 6am yesterday. Doesn't feel like I'm falling asleep anytime soon
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yeah you need to visit the doc bro

Haven't slept more than two hours a night for the last 4 or 5 nights.. It's 4am here on the west coast, been out and about since 6am yesterday. Doesn't feel like I'm falling asleep anytime soon
sick.gif
sick.gif
Yeah you need to visit the doc bro
Yeah it can be quite harmful to you body too, since you don't have the sleep to let your body rest or rebuild itself. 

Well after falling back asleep from earlier i have now awoken to feel like a zombie, ugh lol
Oh well Newport time :smokin

Last edited:
bump

mine is real bad lately

i got usp labs powerfull coming by fed ex tomorrow i hope it helps

if anybody has got any other tips lemme know

Last edited:
I fell asleep at 11 and woke up at 3 been wide awake since and I'm quite angry.:smh:
this happens occasionally where I will just wake up for no reason and can't sleep.

anybody else experience anything similar?

At one point i use to wake up at 3 am every morning for a while for me it was stress

I have to be awake for work at 5am. So i only get 4-6 hours a night usually. I really suck at sleeping. I toss and turn all night. I think its because of stress. I can't turn my mind off. While im in bed im just thinking about every and anything. I can't ever really relax

16 hours of sleep last week. I finally got like 5 1/2 last night, but I can't remember the last time I had a good nights sleep and have only gotten like 6 hours twice in the last couple of months. Anyone get that high pitched ringing during the day?

im going thru this phase again

thing is my energy levels are great

Back
Top Bottom