Inspiration Behind the Grape CW

Today I was thinking of all the diffrent CW's that JB has dropped over the years. Some have been a success, and some have been just a plain mess. I knowthe inspiration behind most of them except the Grapes. Would any of you guys know?

that color scheme became popular in the early 90's thanks to the charlotte hornets, nike was just trying to capitalize on the fad at the time.

you were suppose to throw down the grapes with this combo

Vintage%20Snap-Back%20Hats_4.jpg

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

sick.gif
Well executed, they need to start makin them type of Starters again. I thought the inspiration for the Grapes was the inaugural season of theHornets being that Mike from NC

I miss the CHARLOTTE Hornets. Not a fan, but man that was a great thing going, until George Shinn effed it up.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by THEFRESHESTWHITEBOY301

i still have that CHARLOTTE Hornets jacket
happy.gif
Just copped the starter jacket for 70 and got that jacket for 4 dollars at the thrift store
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

sick.gif
Well executed, they need to start makin them type of Starters again. I thought the inspiration for the Grapes was the inaugural season of the Hornets being that Mike from NC
MJ was born in brooklyn

I remember my boy had the aquas and the Hornets starter jacket back in grade school. I wanted that jacket so bad to match my aquas but i was stuck with myRockets and Bulls starter jackets.

Back
Top Bottom