Instagram?

YO, NT, LISTEN UP!

I know I can't be the only one getting on Instagram and hitting the "popular" pictures only to see thirteen and fourteen year olds who have some how managed to amass 100K plus followers. The **** blows my mind because I didn't eem know kids could sign up to Instagram. But then again, I realized all you needed was a smart phone with an app market. But any ways. I say it's high time we get an NT logo in the popular pictures, same way we did with making #NT a trending topic. So my thought is that someone just uploads a picture of one of the NT logos and have all of the NT brethren like it and comment on it. Great way to gain followers from fellow NT folk. Just like it and comment on it with you NT screen name!

@hanacheezy if anyone wants to follow
i follow some cool peeps on NT; i like seeing the different cities and other peoples lifestyle pretty cool

YO, NT, LISTEN UP!
I know I can't be the only one getting on Instagram and hitting the "popular" pictures only to see thirteen and fourteen year olds who have some how managed to amass 100K plus followers. The **** blows my mind because I didn't eem know kids could sign up to Instagram. But then again, I realized all you needed was a smart phone with an app market. But any ways. I say it's high time we get an NT logo in the popular pictures, same way we did with making #NT a trending topic. So my thought is that someone just uploads a picture of one of the NT logos and have all of the NT brethren like it and comment on it. Great way to gain followers from fellow NT folk. Just like it and comment on it with you NT screen name!

great idea,
@c_dick23

IG: @j_eighteen

I follow back if you don't post ***** every little single thing you do. :lol:

YO, NT, LISTEN UP!

How many likes does it take to get to the popular page?

Here you go:

http://statigr.am/p/253286956285800592_12812539

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom