Instagram?

Originally Posted by JayWalkin

Is Instagram like Twitter... but with Pictures?

Yeah I don't get it. It's the most pointless popular social networking site/app out there IMO.
Like...why on earth do I want to see people post pictures of themselves everyday?

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

Originally Posted by JayWalkin

Is Instagram like Twitter... but with Pictures?

Yeah I don't get it. It's the most pointless popular social networking site/app out there IMO.
Like...why on earth do I want to see people post pictures of themselves everyday?

I mean that can be said about anything with social networking. Why do people read blogs? Twitter? Facebook? They pretty much just want to see what people are thinking or doing. I am no social networking nerd but Instagram IMO just has a better interface and cuts through the gossip that people tend to bring on Twitter and even Facebook. I find it just easier to take people's info in with photos more so then text. I think that is really the only difference. Like blogs seem to be the dying breed since no one wants to read tons of text no more. People want quick info and at real time. Instagram just provides the info in another format.....which is through pictures. It's really all relative though.

@84tilinfinity

I follow back
pimp.gif

Just followed everyone who says they follow back. Lets see.

@RaWEx5 I follow back.

@kingchiching i show love so if you follow me that's a automatic follow bck, i just started using this, it's pretty fun

Back
Top Bottom