Instagram?

@datkitcray i got a weak name but awesome pix holla 
roll.gif

Add @JayDistrict All photos shared taken with an iPhone and I do follow back specially if you have #NT in the profile info.

Here's a couple pics, first from NYE and the second from a vacation...

some nice photo apps if youre into editing:
color splash
camera+
pimp.gif

picframe
halftone
instake (downloads pics you see on IG to your phone, for you thieves)

edit: @more_reese

Originally Posted by 219elite

some nice photo apps if youre into editing:
color splash
camera+
pimp.gif

picframe
halftone
instake (downloads pics you see on IG to your phone, for you thieves)

edit: @more_reese
Good looks on that 
pimp.gif

I added a few of y'all, follow me and i gotcha back

@soleobjective

^I follow back, it's no big deal for me to follow people. If you're following me and maybe i missed you're #NT or didn't follow back, just drop a line. I don't get caught up in the #'s besides I'm always looking for new people to follow. However, I might unfollow if the content is wack, full of recycled screenshots, tweetgrams or not original.

As for apps I do approve Camera + I use that often and Pic Stitch. I disapprove that "stealing" photo app LOL specially because I once found a shot I took on someone else's feed SMH

I just began using this app "Percolator" to make these effects (shot with an iPhone4)...

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

BEWARE of the people who say "I follow back," they don't.
laugh.gif

...says the only NT'er I added that didn't follow me back...
roll.gif

J PayCheck wrote:
^I follow back, it's no big deal for me to follow people. If you're following me and maybe i missed you're #NT or didn't follow back, just drop a line. I don't get caught up in the #'s besides I'm always looking for new people to follow. However, I might unfollow if the content is wack, full of recycled screenshots, tweetgrams or not original. 

As for apps I do approve Camera + I use that often and Pic Stitch. I disapprove that "stealing" photo app LOL specially because I once found a shot I took on someone else's feed SMH 

I just began using this app "Percolator" to make these effects (shot with an iPhone4)... 

Just looked this app up.  Is it worth the $2.99?  How's it working for you J?

^Hummm... doubt I would've paid $2.99, I got it during a sale. Only used twice on my feed since purchasing. The app itself is clean, smooth, nice interface, not buggy & works as advertised. It's dope, allows for creativity, also IG isn't oversaturated w/ this effect since it's not a popular/free app. Tag search #Percolator on IG to see what others do with the app and decide if it's worth $3 bucks or something you'll use.

Oh follow... @JayDistrict

Originally Posted by yomegaaa

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

BEWARE of the people who say "I follow back," they don't.
laugh.gif

...says the only NT'er I added that didn't follow me back...
roll.gif

J PayCheck wrote:

laugh.gif
@ you calling me out for not following you with less than 48 hours. I'm talking about people that haven't followed back after a week.

Back
Top Bottom